Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-01-2013, 12:37 PM   #1
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default United Statesians: How Many Likes for our Female "Soldiers"

NONE! That's how many -_-

I never told you wimmins to stop making sammiches and babies to put on a man's uniform and go "fight" for me GTFO

/SMDH
MadeFromDust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #2
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: United Statesians: How Many Likes for our Female "Soldiers"

Co-ed military is bad. You have a ratio of 30 D's to one V. No wonder Bales went and shot up that village, he was tryna get some pvssy.
HarryCallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:02 PM   #3
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

The primary disadvantage of females compared to males is physical strength. That has become less and less of a factor on modern battlefields.

I see no reason a woman couldnt serve on a US navy warship as a weapons officer, a fighter pilot in a jet or a bomber pilot or a drone pilot. As a member of a tank crew or artillery spotter or as a sniper. Only as an infantry soldier does the disadvantage of being physically weaker show up. But with our logistics (ability to resupply) and technology Its not that big of an issue.
MavsSuperFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:11 PM   #4
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't give a **** who joins the military. Could be the village homo, the kid with asthma, a guy with one hand, the mentally handicap kid, etc, as long as it's not me!

I find it funny how there's such a big issue on who and who can't join the armed forces. Well Mr. Politican, if you don't approve of gay guys in the military be my guest and enroll
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:23 PM   #5
HarryCallahan
Banned

HarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation hereHarryCallahan has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
The primary disadvantage of females compared to males is physical strength. That has become less and less of a factor on modern battlefields.

I see no reason a woman couldnt serve on a US navy warship as a weapons officer, a fighter pilot in a jet or a bomber pilot or a drone pilot. As a member of a tank crew or artillery spotter or as a sniper. Only as an infantry soldier does the disadvantage of being physically weaker show up. But with our logistics (ability to resupply) and technology Its not that big of an issue.

Women and men should be separate in the military. Too many women get raped. By all means have women, but group them together so the don't get raped.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:25 PM   #6
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

MavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this boardMavsSuperFan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
Women and men should be separate in the military. Too many women get raped. By all means have women, but group them together so the don't get raped.
That is more of a cultural problem in the US military than anything else. Females serve in the militaries of almost all european nations, and to the best of my knowledge they dont have our problems. Israel as female troops too.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:49 PM   #7
COnDEMnED
Local High School Star

COnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat coolCOnDEMnED is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
That is more of a cultural problem in the US military than anything else. Females serve in the militaries of almost all european nations, and to the best of my knowledge they dont have our problems. Israel as female troops too.
All of those European nations have a weaker military than the US. Be a chick and join the army, fine, just please stay away from the front line, particularly in countries where women have human rights just a step above feral dogs. You're putting yourself and the soldiers around you in unnecessary danger. A big fat target on your back.
COnDEMnED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #8
MadeFromDust
i take yo azz 2da hole

MadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this boardMadeFromDust has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
I don't give a **** who joins the military. Could be the village homo, the kid with asthma, a guy with one hand, the mentally handicap kid, etc, as long as it's not me!

I find it funny how there's such a big issue on who and who can't join the armed forces. Well Mr. Politican, if you don't approve of gay guys in the military be my guest and enroll
That's because you're a coward and a disgrace to all that is honorable. How you can exist knowing this is a mystery, but whatever floats your boat.

As far as gheys in the military, yeah put them in ghey squads and send them out first in every battle or operation, before the Marines and Regular Army. They'll either ass rape the enemy or be slaughtered either way win win situation.

Touching the subject of wimmenfolk "closing the gap" in strength and fitness LAUGHING MY F.SCK.HING AS$ OFF hahahahahahaha
Even the strongest of the bull dykes are still weaker than the average man when it comes to kill or be killed battlefield rules. Wimmin get raped because they are weak and depraved lustful predators take advantage of that fact. Always has been that way always will be that way.
MadeFromDust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 02:03 PM   #9
HarryCallahan
Banned

Quote:

And they act like whoah's.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:18 PM   #10
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

damn, made from dust, has quite an opinion on tollerance
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #11
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer

Enroll? It isn't a school
kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:42 PM   #12
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
All of those European nations have a weaker military than the US. Be a chick and join the army, fine, just please stay away from the front line, particularly in countries where women have human rights just a step above feral dogs. You're putting yourself and the soldiers around you in unnecessary danger. A big fat target on your back.

The main reason that they are weaker is they invest much less into their military and have an overall lower level of military technology.

The US military is the dominant military force on earth primarily because of our high level of military technology and they fact we spend the most on our military.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:51 PM   #13
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I like them.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #14
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

That sort of thing happens anywhere.

It is a natural thing. You put massive groups of males in a situation where the only ***** realistically available to them is through rape and a significant percentage of them will go for it. Not to mention you already have to be kind of mentally deficient to become a professional soldier in the first place.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #15
MavsSuperFan
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
That sort of thing happens anywhere.

It is a natural thing. You put massive groups of males in a situation where the only ***** realistically available to them is through rape and a significant percentage of them will go for it. Not to mention you already have to be kind of mentally deficient to become a professional soldier in the first place.

i'm not saying it doesn't happen, but saying it happens everywhere is intellectually untruthful when you know it happens at far lower rate in other militaries.

Eg. Murder happens in both south africa and japan. Does that mean its the same level of problem in both countries?
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: