Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Kobe- So Official.

ScuBe

Posted on his facebook. I got a kick out of it.

Last edited by takai : 09-04-2012 at 08:40 PM.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
Kews1
BostonCeltics

Kews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected posterKews1 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Kobe- So Official.

damn it feels good to be a diver
Kews1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:31 PM   #3
sipitri
Chuckwagoner

sipitri has decent reputationsipitri has decent reputation

GodBe = holy diver
sipitri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:33 PM   #4
fpliii
sick of agendas...

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

is he gonna keep the goatee this season?
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #5
plowking
Banned

plowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterplowking is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He'll be diving down the all time list this season as well as the Heat win another one and Lebron overtakes him.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #6
TerranOP
Kids at the park dunk on me

TerranOP has an OK reputation so far

DiveBe
TerranOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #7
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
He'll be diving down the all time list this season as well as the Heat win another one and Lebron overtakes him.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #8
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Kobe's Facebook photos remind me of some old dude who just keeps posting random shit. I love it.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #9
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipitri
GodBe = holy diver

Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #10
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii

I hope so
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 08:51 PM   #11
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Kobe getting baptized at the bottom of the ocean.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:05 PM   #12
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Can't wait to use this in the Gone Fishing thread for next years playoffs
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #13
scm5
Decent college freshman

scm5 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by fpliii

Goatbe
scm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:57 PM   #14
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Kobe scuba diving...

Like a BAWSE!
longtime lurker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #15
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
He's taking a plunge to go say hello to Wade way down below
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: