Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-28-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Playoff Teams in Each Conference Prediction

Mine
Division NYG, GB, Atlanta, SF
WC Philly, Carolina

Division NE, Houston, Pittsburgh, Denver
WC Buffalo, Cincy

You?
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:14 PM   #2
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Playoff Teams in Each Conference Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Mine
Division Philly, GB, Atlanta, SF
WC NYG, Carolina

WC Buffalo, Cincy

You?

Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:22 PM   #3
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cincy wont makes playoffs.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #4
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would be shocked if an NFC North team doesn't grab one of the wild card spots. Other than that your list is ok.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:23 PM   #5
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Mine
Division NYG, GB, Atlanta, SF
WC Philly, Carolina

WC Buffalo, Cincy

You?

Saints missing playoffs? You high?
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
Saints missing playoffs? You high?
9-7 is two more losses than 11-5 and means missing vs. making. Saints have had too much bullshit in the offseason and although they talk a good game (circle the wagons, etc.) i haven't seen it, rather i've just heard endless WOE IS ME whining. I think it carries over, hurts them and they miss at 9-7 in a competitive NFC.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:13 PM   #7
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
9-7 is two more losses than 11-5 and means missing vs. making. Saints have had too much bullshit in the offseason and although they talk a good game (circle the wagons, etc.) i haven't seen it, rather i've just heard endless WOE IS ME whining. I think it carries over, hurts them and they miss at 9-7 in a competitive NFC.
No chance Carolina makes it over the Saints, Lions, or Bears.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:33 PM   #8
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Going into last year there was no chance the Colts would get the #1 pick.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:32 PM   #9
StateProperty
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

StateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation hereStateProperty has an incredible reputation here

Those NFC division winners make too much sense for the nfl.
StateProperty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 09:58 PM   #10
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

NFC
East: Eagles
North: Packers
South: Falcons
West: Seahawks
WC: Bears, 49ers

AFC
East: Patriots
North: Ravens
South: Titans
West: Raiders
WC: Texans, Chiefs

A lot of seemingly decent teams this year. I want to say on average there are around 5 new PO teams a year so I did that for my list. Last WC spot for both conferences was hard.
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #11
clipse026
Local High School Star

clipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected posterclipse026 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
You are clearly retarded. Atlanta is an average team and Carolina is still a year from playoff contention. The Saints offense hasn't missed a step. The defense is banged up but better than it was under Gregg Williams last year. 9-7, what a joke.

And aren't you the same idiot who when the "wiretap" stuff against Loomis was brought up said that he's probably guilty and I'm naive to believe him. Flash forward and they found no evidence of any such thing, just a disgruntled ex employee.
clipse026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:21 PM   #12
Charlie Sheen
Local High School Star

Charlie Sheen has decent reputationCharlie Sheen has decent reputation

Quote:
You are clearly retarded. Atlanta is an average team and Carolina is still a year from playoff contention. The Saints offense hasn't missed a step. The defense is banged up but better than it was under Gregg Williams last year. 9-7, what a joke.

And aren't you the same idiot who when the "wiretap" stuff against Loomis was brought up said that he's probably guilty and I'm naive to believe him. Flash forward and they found no evidence of any such thing, just a disgruntled ex employee.

just his predictions man...no need to call somebody retarded idiot

AFC
Jets
Texans
Ravens
Chargers
WC steelers chiefs

NFC
Cowboys
Packers
Falcons
49ers
wc Giants Bears
Charlie Sheen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 10:45 PM   #13
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Afc
New England
Baltimore
Houston
Denver
Wc - Oakland, Pittsburgh

Nfc
New York
Greenbay
New Orleans
San Francisco
Wc, Atlanta, Detroit
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 11:03 PM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:

You're a butthurt idiot acting like a woman because i didn't pick your team to make the playoffs in my predictions. Jesus christ. And to make it even better, you don't even make your own picks. I HATE YOUR PICKS! Where are yours genius?

Did the Saints do anything particularly amazing last year that they are playoff locks this year?
Old 08-29-2012, 12:20 AM   #15
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

WTF is this Carolina over Atlanta/Lions/Bears? other then that the list is alright but carolina has WAY to many holes unless your ****ing high on cam newton and think his talent applies to every position. I'd also like to add is shaub stays healthy they can win the superbowl I really thought they would win it last year until the injuries came in.
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: