Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-27-2012, 06:04 AM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default This can't be for cereal, can it?!?!

Now granted, there are some sick, twisted, demented and just beyond bizarre people in this wacky world we all live in, but the scenario/situation or whatever you want to call it below completely goes over the limit and clearly enters the territory of "super fucked up" ...

Man in his mid 20s allows his mom to shave his tinkle dinkle

Quote:
Is it normal that my mom shaves my penis?

I am a male in my mid-twenties. This most recent summer, I came to stay at my mom's house during vacation from graduate school. Over the past several years, my relationship with my mom has grown progressively closer, to the point where she jokes she is my "semi-wife."

One night, after taking a shower, I was walking downstairs to get dressed (the laundry room is downstairs). At the time I was just wearing a towel. My mom, who was downstairs, made a joke about my chest hair, saying that I needed to shave it. I brushed it off and went to the laundry room, but as I started to walk back upstairs to get dressed after I had picked up my clothes, my mom commented again, and said that she would be happy to shave me.

Well, I've always been just a bit attracted to my mom, and I figured why not. We went in to the bathroom together, and she started to shave my chest. As we went along, she kept on commenting on how good I looked. She got her hands near the top of my towel, and it fell off. Whether she made that happen or it was just an accident, I really don't know.

She quickly turned away and apologized. But for whatever reason, I don't know, I just, sort of...told her it was no big deal. She turned back and looked at my penis. I kind of hinted that she could shave it if she wanted to. She hesitated for a second, and then started to shave it. I couldn't believe it. She had me move it left, right, up, etc. She then moved on to my testicles, and asked if she could shave my butt. I was a little weirded out by the request, but I said ok. As she was shaving it, she asked if she could shave "inside" my buttcrack. I let her do so. When she was done, she went back to shaving my penis a little more, saying she didn't want there to be any hair on the shaft. She then stood up, and showed me her pubic hair just above he vagina, and told me that she wanted my hair to be about her length. She didn't show me her vagina, just the hair above.

During all of this, she commented on how nice my butt looked, and how big my penis was. She also asked that I keep this whole thing a secret. The next morning, she saw me in my underwear and said she liked how I looked in my "outfit." Since then, she has asked multiple times if she could shave me again.

I must admit, I kind of want to. Is this kind of thing normal?

Now it's obvious this could possibly be someone trolling, but the way it reads screams that it's genuine. Let's just assume it is.

This is even worse and just as repulsive as two men who are homosexuals with each other.

It's just incredibly sad the world we live in. Mothers shaving their son's private parts; fathers molesting their daughters - and two men doing the nasty with one another.

It's Sodom and Gomorrah all over again.

Devil Mom

Here's a video clip of an episode of Steve's talk-show where a mother is locked up and doing an interview. She's behind bars because she was going to "pimp" her 7 year old daughter, and when her daughter was the age of 5, the mother herself performed oral sex on her own daughter.

Again...

Last edited by Legend of Josh : 08-27-2012 at 06:06 AM.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:10 AM   #2
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: This can't be for cereal, can it?!?!

this kind of thing is probably nothing new. it is just that you can hear about it now. a traditional tv news network isn't going to carry these kinds of stories, but with the internet you have instant news coupled with anonymous "reporters."
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:15 AM   #3
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
this kind of thing is probably nothing new. it is just that you can hear about it now. a traditional tv news network isn't going to carry these kinds of stories, but with the internet you have instant news coupled with anonymous "reporters."

Have there ever been any reports of Aussies attempting to fornicate a kangaroo or vice versa?
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:34 AM   #4
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Have there ever been any reports of Aussies attempting to fornicate a kangaroo or vice versa?

i don't know. i don't go around looking for fucked up stories that involve borderline incest or bestiality.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:48 AM   #5
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Reads like troll to me

This line sealed it:

Quote:
Well, I've always been just a bit attracted to my mom, and I figured why not.

If not, OP must be from West Virginia
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 07:03 AM   #6
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You have some psychological problems if you are attracted to your mom.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:06 PM   #7
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

That devil mom sh1t was easily more disgusting then a mother shaving her son. I don't know why your getting all worked up over that but not to a mother attempting to pimp out her own 7 year old daughter

Sh1t that deserved this topic more than that mother shaving thing
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:20 PM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

I had a friend in high school who used to joke about his moms. He always said his mom was fine as shit (and she was.) Than after our junior year, he randomly moved to California to live with his pops. Maybe he really was attracted to her and came on to his moms and moms gave him the boot.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #9
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
I had a friend in high school who used to joke about his moms. He always said his mom was fine as shit (and she was.) Than after our junior year, he randomly moved to California to live with his pops. Maybe he really was attracted to her and came on to his moms and moms gave him the boot.

Perfect timing for Kizzle to make the Kill...err well it was
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:31 PM   #10
Batz
Shit just got serious

Batz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBatz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Incest shaving fetish. What a combo.
Batz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 06:33 PM   #11
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Is it weird that I got a little bit of a chub reading that?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:06 PM   #12
iamgine

iamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cooliamgine is considered somewhat cool

As I watch the devil mom video, I was wondering why that Wilko guy is allowed inside prison, videotape a convicted criminal for a TV show and just verbally abuse that woman.
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:20 PM   #13
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

fake and gay
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:39 PM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Now granted, there are some sick, twisted, demented and just beyond bizarre people in this wacky world we all live in, but the scenario/situation or whatever you want to call it below completely goes over the limit and clearly enters the territory of "super fucked up" ...

Man in his mid 20s allows his mom to shave his tinkle dinkle

Now it's obvious this could possibly be someone trolling, but the way it reads screams that it's genuine. Let's just assume it is.

This is even worse and just as repulsive as two men who are homosexuals with each other.

It's just incredibly sad the world we live in. Mothers shaving their son's private parts; fathers molesting their daughters - and two men doing the nasty with one another.

It's Sodom and Gomorrah all over again.

Devil Mom

Here's a video clip of an episode of Steve's talk-show where a mother is locked up and doing an interview. She's behind bars because she was going to "pimp" her 7 year old daughter, and when her daughter was the age of 5, the mother herself performed oral sex on her own daughter.

Again...

You're really ridiculous, basically you just posted this so you could compare homosexuality to incent and to a man abusing his daughter. You're very transparent. Just post "I HATE GAYS", it's simpler ,and at least it's not disguised as something else.

I'm surprised the rest of you didn't get that was the point of posting this.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:45 PM   #15
JaggerCommaMick
Banned

JaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this boardJaggerCommaMick has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You're really ridiculous, basically you just posted this so you could compare homosexuality to incent and to a man abusing his daughter. You're very transparent. Just post "I HATE GAYS", it's simpler ,and at least it's not disguised as something else.

I'm surprised the rest of you didn't get that was the point of posting this.

You know what, mate? I think you're the one that's being racist here.
JaggerCommaMick is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: