Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 09-08-2012, 09:36 AM   #1
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default How often should you change your sneakers?

I play varsity basketball in my high school. How often should I change them?
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How often should you change your sneakers?

Depends how much abuse your putting on them. Also what pairs of shoes do you have? Some lose their shape faster than others(like the Huarache's or Rose 2.5's). Usually Kobe's are much more durable.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #3
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
I play varsity basketball in my high school. How often should I change them?

keep a pair for only hardcourt, whatever your fav balling shoe is

could last anywhere from 1-3 yrs (personal experience/depending how much you play)

i usually get a pair and will ball indoors all winter and then when summer months come, i play outdoors and i keep a pair for pavement ball

once they rip or something, i take my indoor kicks and make them my outdoors (because i ball outdoors way more than indoors in the summer) and about fall time ill replace my indoor shoes. since i keep this rotation i only buy ball shoes maybe once every 1.5 years, and i only have and need two pairs

right now im balling in Adidas TS Heat Check's (had them for almost 2 years) outdoors and Kobe 6's indoors (bought at beginning of summer). been doing like this since freshman year in high school
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #4
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

oh and make sure not to buy shoes that dont fit you perfectly. ive bought shoes that were too clunky, heavy for me and they end up being such a waste. if you buy shoes you play well in then you wont need to buy shoes often
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #5
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
keep a pair for only hardcourt, whatever your fav balling shoe is

could last anywhere from 1-3 yrs (personal experience/depending how much you play)

i usually get a pair and will ball indoors all winter and then when summer months come, i play outdoors and i keep a pair for pavement ball

once they rip or something, i take my indoor kicks and make them my outdoors (because i ball outdoors way more than indoors in the summer) and about fall time ill replace my indoor shoes. since i keep this rotation i only buy ball shoes maybe once every 1.5 years, and i only have and need two pairs

right now im balling in Adidas TS Heat Check's (had them for almost 2 years) outdoors and Kobe 6's indoors (bought at beginning of summer). been doing like this since freshman year in high school
I'm in a similar boat. I play hard, but I take care of my basketball shoes. I can usually make it a few years before they begin showing serious wear and tear, at which point they become my outdoor shoes. It's a solid cycle.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: