Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #31
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: More Shawn Kemp!!!!!!!!! (Video of Dunks)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
What? Blake runs coast to coast for a finish regularly and has as much handles and quickness as kemp.

I'll take your word for it. I haven't seen any instances of that in the Clipper games I've watched. I still don't think he's as fluid as Kemp was, based on what I've seen of both.
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 12:51 PM   #32
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Seattle needs the Sonics back. I say the league moves the Clippers to Seattle and renames them the Sonics.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #33
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
I'll take your word for it. I haven't seen any instances of that in the Clipper games I've watched. I still don't think he's as fluid as Kemp was, based on what I've seen of both.

I'll PM you some clips later. Kemp did it more often but Griffin does have the skillset to do it and has done it.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 01:50 PM   #34
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
I'll PM you some clips later. Kemp did it more often but Griffin does have the skillset to do it and has done it.

Ok cool, thanks
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:52 PM   #35
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204
I'm not sure I'd say he paved the way for prolific dunkers to be successful. There were great dunkers who became good ball players before him as well as after. Further, Stacey Augmon is virtually from the same era, perhaps two years behind Kemp in terms of his arrival in the NBA. If Kemp couldn't play ball and could only dunk, he'd have been another Kenny Walker. I think it's the same with anyone else. The NBA's always welcomed prolific dunkers if they could play.

Of course, none of that takes away from the fact that Shawn Kemp is one of my favorite dunkers of all-time. Finding rare clips of his is like discovering gold.

You got it backwards. Kemp came into the league in the 89-90 season. Augmon 91-92. Same era. Remember both of them really well. The Reign Man and Plastic Man.

About Griffin he's taken it coast to coast and finish several times. He has great handles for a PF.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:00 AM   #36
BigMic
Can barely lace up my sneakers

BigMic has no real reputation yet.

The one who made me like the basketball
BigMic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 04:36 AM   #37
Teanett
Great Basketball Mind

Teanett has decent reputation

Teanett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:26 AM   #38
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
You got it backwards. Kemp came into the league in the 89-90 season. Augmon 91-92. Same era. Remember both of them really well. The Reign Man and Plastic Man.
Not that it really matters, since we're both on the same page, but by "behind" I meant Augmon came to the league later; as in he was trailing behind Kemp in terms of NBA arrival.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: