Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-07-2012, 01:39 AM   #31
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fifa 13

My Premiership team. I did have Suarez and he's a beast, but I can't stand the guy in real life, so I sold him and bought Balotelli.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-u...QvwAy4kjwa:360

I can't make the link a straight picture on the forum, sadly.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #32
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I did have Suarez and he's a beast, but I can't stand the guy in real life, so I sold him and bought Balotelli.

LMAO!
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #33
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
LMAO!

I know.

Happy to say I bought that All Silver Liga Portugesa team and it is absolutely amazing.

Diego Barcellos-Eder-Targino
Hugo Leal-Andre Martins- Ruben Micael
Leandro Salino-Rojo-Paulo Vinicius-Melgarejo
Fabiano

Chemistry is 96 and it's a 3 and half star team overall rating 72. Most of the teams I've played so far have been 79 all gold teams and I've been beating them pretty easily.

I have 4 wins and 1 draw in 5 games and that 1 draw the kid tied it with a lucky goal in the 89th minute.

Melgarejo and Salino really make the team unique because they both have good pace and passing.

But the real stars of the team are Barcellos Targino and Eder up front. Especially Eder. The guy is a great finisher and header. He has 5 goals in only 4 games for me because I sat him 1 game. Leads the team in goals so far.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #34
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

finally tried out my team, the midfield is nasty and dzeko poaches everything, I had a standing tackle goal with him lmao

BELHANDA the star along with Ben Arfa so far.
Old 10-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #35
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Played a game today with my silver squad against an all gold team.

I'm losing 4-1 going into the second half when I come to the sudden realization that Targino is so much faster then his right back.

I abuse Targino and tie the game at 4-4.

Mind you this is an online season and I'm 3 points away from winning the chip.

So were in the 88th minute and my opponent brings the ball in the box and begins to shoot.

I move my CB in and slide tackle him and commit a foul in the penalty box......but his shot still goes in anyway.

BUT they dont count the goal. They make him take the pentalty instead so its still 4-4.

He misses the PK and I take the ball back up the field and score a goal in the 90th minute. 5-4.

They give my opponent one more possesion and he ****in ties the game.

We were both pretty frustrated.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:36 AM   #36
Gina Carano
Banned

Gina Carano has decent reputation

got it last week, havent really played much at all. Play a few games on my season mode, damn messages, so farking annoying..
Gina Carano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #37
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Man Dzeko scores so many trash goals I love it lmao.
Old 10-09-2012, 06:10 PM   #38
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
LMAO!

Oh Liverpool fans.

This is FIFA, remember? Look at the stats, they're virtually the same player. But yeah, **** Suarez, you mad?
Old 10-10-2012, 10:10 AM   #39
jamal99
Valar Morghulis

jamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation herejamal99 has an incredible reputation here

Gameplay looks way too fast to me. It's like 2x faster than it was in the demo...
jamal99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:18 AM   #40
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal99
Gameplay looks way too fast to me. It's like 2x faster than it was in the demo...
It's not.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:39 PM   #41
Hoiids
Decent playground baller

Hoiids has not been impressing people

Love my teams :)

Last edited by Hoiids : 10-13-2012 at 08:41 PM.
Hoiids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:17 AM   #42
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

someone stole daddy's credit card
Old 10-14-2012, 02:47 AM   #43
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Those teams are ridiculous.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:33 AM   #44
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

Very impressive teams! I'm currently enjoying building up my coins through trading and playing. It's a slow process but I'm currently on 200K coins and earning about 40K or so a day. May invest in a Ronaldo or Messi in the future, but we'll see. Their market value may drop in the coming months so we'll see.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #45
Hoiids
Decent playground baller

Hoiids has not been impressing people

And it's my own credit card. No bills and got cash, so why not
Hoiids is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: