1. Prevented India and Pakistan from nuking it out 2. Supplied the most aid to Africa of all time3. Demolished Al-Qaeda and all its top leaders. No terrorist attack since
4. Forced Libya (by way of our response to the Iraq War) to renounce terrorism and give up their WMD's
5. Declared the first federal ban on racial profiling.
6. Accepted record numbers of refugees and asylum-seekers.
7. Signed an executive order banning federal eminent domain seizures.
8. Removed remaining troops from Bosnia (Clinton's war)
9. Appointed more women and minorities to high-level posts than any other president in history.
10. Capturing and bringing Saddam Hussein to justice
this is true...I've met several Africans who love W....which at first surprised me.
This is being seriously discussed? The verdict on the Bush Administration is rendered by the fact that the only person that mentioned him at the Republican National Convention was his brother. The value of tax breaks for the rich can be debated. Starting a war that costs hundreds of thousands of lives and trillions of dollars by accident cannot. He was a terrible President.
Why do liberals hate rich people so much? Haters gonna hate I guess.
The better question is why is the Republican's base of middle American poor-middle class people so in favor of making the rich richer? Do they really buy into the 'trickle down' nonsense that has been time and time again proven to be utter bullshit?
If you don't question the official story at the very least after watching this vid above, then there's something wrong with you. But of course you won't watch in it's entirety and will either ramble off to some bullcrap as usual or won't post at all.. typical.