Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-08-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Default ... Just had to say it ...

"without the braids, I'm the closet thing to O-Dog"

... and most you young, teenage, hip-hop head nobbin', head knockin', head rockin' to music and you idiots don't even know what it's referring to.

You know your type just makes me sick to my stomach. Not exactly your faults, being raised in a different era and all, but I can't help but cringe when I see "your type" do that type of shit.

I was just at my girl's house and her little cousin was there at her apartment (little wigger) bumping, knocking, or whatever you little side-hat wearing chumps want to try and do in a means of making you come across more "black" where you end up coming across more "flak" and epically failing.

I'm not even a fan of the T.I. album minus Swagger Like Us (which ironically most backpackers will hate, and comment in here saying "you commercial slurping maggot!" yawwwwwwn roll eyes) ... yet you can't even accurately acknowledge the source of the O-Dog line in the opening track.

You know you and your type make me sick, right (already said as much, just had to say it, yet again).

I was like "ok my mans... who is O-Dog since you seem to know all about this shit" ... he was like "what?" ... I was like "O-Dog, in the song you were spittin' line for line" ... he was like "who?"

So I skipped the track back, and when the time was right, cranked up the volume ... dude said "more braids than O-Dog" and yeah mans was like "oh he means his homeboy from growing up"

Her cousin (my current girl) is the same age (24) and knew nothing of it either... which is OK, bc I took her back to her bedroom and took it out on her behind. She gets a pass, while her moronic cousin doesn't ... went back in there and he still nobbin' his head to same album without understanding half the punch lines.

Last edited by Legend of Josh : 09-08-2012 at 08:10 PM.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #2
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: ... Just had to say it ...

Hello master.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #3
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Hello master.

Hello student.

(however I'm no one's master).
Old 09-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #4
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

O jedi master, teach me the ways of the force
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #5
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
O jedi master, teach me the ways of the force

The only "way of the FORCE" is when me and your mom played around with doing anal. Where she insisted I "force" myself into her, and as I was drilling down below she screamed all painful moans and all eyes closed hard face collapsing in, she yelled out "may the force be with you!"
Old 09-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #6
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Negged.
OP Is a f@ggot.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:45 PM   #7
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:50 PM   #8
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

are you aware that pre-marital sex is a sin? you probably knew that, yet you still chose to sin in spite of the lord's wishes

why are you doing this :|
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:58 PM   #9
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
Every time I see that gif I think of how bangin that chick is
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:41 PM   #10
Batzman
Shit just got cereal

Batzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh I get it.

Said nobody.
Batzman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: