Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-08-2012, 12:53 AM   #16
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Shit to do in Orange County on a Friday/Saturday night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I can't believe I am doing this, but I'm meeting a guy through craigslist who is looking for a bar buddy since all of his friends are married or moved away. Pray I don't get murdered. I have never met somebody online before.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:02 AM   #17
sundizz
Local High School Star

sundizz has decent reputationsundizz has decent reputation

You should check out meetup.com and check out any speed dating things. Speed dating thing mostly just for kicks. I've never gone so I want to hear someone's experience. Meetup.com seems legit though. You can find the right crew for whatever you want to do, and build a nice social network of people with similar interests. Otherwise, you are stuck doing it the 19th century way of just saying wassup and hoping you vibe with people. Shoot, got me amped up imma go check out meetup.com and see what's good nowadays (haven't seen the site in a few years).
sundizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:16 AM   #18
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

One of my best guy friends was actually met on Craigslist few years ago when I posted a workout buddy ad. Bunch of gay creeps messaged me though so be very careful lol. You cast out a net like that and you make 1 friend for every 50 creeps.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:17 AM   #19
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended
I thought Medieval Times was pretty cheesy...

Eh.... it's something you should do at least once. Pirates is a bit more mature/less cheesy.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:19 AM   #20
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Eh.... it's something you should do at least once. Pirates is a bit more mature/less cheesy.
The green guy never wins, does he?
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:32 AM   #21
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I can't believe I am doing this, but I'm meeting a guy through craigslist who is looking for a bar buddy since all of his friends are married or moved away. Pray I don't get murdered. I have never met somebody online before.
Has anything gayer ever been done on ISH? Seriously meeting dudes on craigslist to hang out? At least try for a chick so you have a 5% chance to get laid.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:34 AM   #22
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Has anything gayer ever been done on ISH? Seriously meeting dudes on craigslist to hang out? At least try for a chick so you have a 5% chance to get laid.

I think his chances of getting laid are higher with the dude.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:52 AM   #23
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
If I had a car I'd chill with you, must suck living in a new place not knowing people.
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:55 AM   #24
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I think his chances of getting laid are higher with the dude.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:01 AM   #25
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Downtown HB is a chill scene. We get a lot of inlanders/tourists during the weekends so it's no problem meeting random people, as long as you're not socially awkward. I would recommend HB Brew Co. and Black Bull.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:44 AM   #26
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
One of my best guy friends was actually met on Craigslist few years ago when I posted a workout buddy ad. Bunch of gay creeps messaged me though so be very careful lol. You cast out a net like that and you make 1 friend for every 50 creeps.

Actually, the guy cast out the net. I was the responder. We didn't end up meeting up though. I just went to some random bar in Anaheim and ended up talking to this one girl for most of the time. She's a 16 (for HIMYM fans).
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 05:46 AM   #27
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan

My goal is to get a wing man to have weekend after weekend. I view it more like the old saying, "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach the man how to fish and he eats pussy." I may have the last part of that quote wrong, but you get the idea.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:47 AM   #28
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Downtown HB is a chill scene. We get a lot of inlanders/tourists during the weekends so it's no problem meeting random people, as long as you're not socially awkward. I would recommend HB Brew Co. and Black Bull.

Is HB Huntington Beach?
Old 09-08-2012, 06:17 AM   #29
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

So I take it you're all good and well now? You are up and about so must be so. For some reason this makes me happy even though I have no idea who you are nor have I even had any sort of conversation with you on this site but reading posts from you, you seem like an alright guy, a goodfella. Cheers brother.

We are all brothers.
Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #30
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
So I take it you're all good and well now? You are up and about so must be so. For some reason this makes me happy even though I have no idea who you are nor have I even had any sort of conversation with you on this site but reading posts from you, you seem like an alright guy, a goodfella. Cheers brother.

We are all brothers.

Thanks

And yeah, I am probably 95% recovered. Probably going to hit the beaches today for the first time. I'm also now able to do light weight lifting. Going into water and weight lifting were 2 things that I was unable to do and have been looking forward to. I'll probably wait another month or 2 before I do something like basketball where contact may be an issue. Maybe by next week I'll even hit up 6 Flags or Disneyland and see how my body responds to that.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: