Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #1
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Easiest way to.......

transfer ALL my setting...bookmarks, passwords, add ons, etc. from Firefox from my old computer to new computer. I can't figure it out. What's the simplest way to do this? I just want everything exactly the same.

I tried this FEBE add on to Firefox. Didn't f-cking work. Why is this such a complicated task?

And Google Chrome as well. Same thing.

Last edited by bagelred : 09-09-2012 at 05:48 PM.
bagelred is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #2
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Easiest way to.......

take your old harddrive and put it in your new computer
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:48 PM   #3
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
take your old harddrive and put it in your new computer

thanks
Old 09-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #4
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
transfer ALL my setting...bookmarks, passwords, add ons, etc. from Firefox from my old computer to new computer. I can't figure it out. What's the simplest way to do this? I just want everything exactly the same.

I tried this FEBE add on to Firefox. Didn't f-cking work. Why is this such a complicated task?

I'll tell you if you stop making crap 'Breaking News' Threads.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:25 PM   #5
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

die
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #6
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I recently did it on chrome i just searched on google and got the answer but I'll give you a walkthrough on Chrome

Wrench>Bookmarks>Bookmark manager>Organize>export bookmarks to html file> save on computer and put on USB or mail it to urself.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #7
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
I recently did it on chrome i just searched on google and got the answer but I'll give you a walkthrough on Chrome

Wrench>Bookmarks>Bookmark manager>Organize>export bookmarks to html file> save on computer and put on USB or mail it to urself.

Don't give that shit away! We had the perfect chance to make him change his horrible posting style!
Old 09-09-2012, 06:37 PM   #8
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He made my avatar and he is a funny dude, me likes him
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:50 PM   #9
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

for firefox i think you need to install an add on that allows you to export your passwords. you can find it in google, type in "import export passwords firefox" and it should be the first link.

it saves it as an excel file.

for the bookmarks you just go into show all bookmarks (shift-ctrl-b) and up the top it should have an icon that says import and backup. click that and then click on export bookmarks to html.

once you've saved both files just put them on a storage device and import them back in later.

Last edited by miller-time : 09-09-2012 at 06:52 PM.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:45 PM   #10
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
for firefox i think you need to install an add on that allows you to export your passwords. you can find it in google, type in "import export passwords firefox" and it should be the first link.

it saves it as an excel file.

for the bookmarks you just go into show all bookmarks (shift-ctrl-b) and up the top it should have an icon that says import and backup. click that and then click on export bookmarks to html.

once you've saved both files just put them on a storage device and import them back in later.

For Google Chrome, I synced it up like someone suggested.

For Firefox, which was tough to figure out, I did what this guy suggested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k31i8ZSfX_E
Old 09-10-2012, 12:23 AM   #11
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom
He made my avatar and he is a funny dude, me likes him
he'd be funny if he didn't try as hard and was actually funny.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:09 AM   #12
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
he'd be funny if he didn't try as hard and was actually funny.

My thoughts exactly.

Somewhere along the line he went from good poster, to hawkfan level.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: