Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2012, 01:01 AM   #1
LT Ice Cream
Warriors Til I Die

LT Ice Cream has decent reputationLT Ice Cream has decent reputation
Default is it wrong to chase a girl who has a boyfriend?

So i got into it with this girl at work, we went out a couple of times until she finally had a meltdown and told me she was in a relationship. I said I knew that the whole time, and she got even more mad, saying I was a selfish bastard for chasing anyway. Honestly, I don't think what I did was wrong. It's not like her boyfriend is my bro . . . I don't even know who he is. For all I know, he could be a sh!tbag and she's just needs a new man . . .
LT Ice Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:03 AM   #2
Batzman
Shit just got cereal

Batzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBatzman is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: is it wrong to chase a girl who has a boyfriend?

Generally yes. In your case, no.
Batzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:03 AM   #3
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Why would you say that you knew that she had one the whole time?
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:05 AM   #4
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It depends: Can he kick your ass?

Also, just be aware that if she'll cheat on him she'd be willing to cheat on you.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:08 AM   #5
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Also, just be aware that if she'll cheat on him she'd be willing to cheat on you.

This.

But it sounds like she was just a booty call. If she was going to cheat, she was going to cheat. You might as well benefit from it. As long as someone isn't married, and you're single, who cares?
Old 09-09-2012, 01:09 AM   #6
Kobe 4 The Win
Chasing Legends

Kobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected posterKobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected posterKobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected poster

Married = Wrong, Boyfriend = Free game
Kobe 4 The Win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:10 AM   #7
LT Ice Cream
Warriors Til I Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended
Why would you say that you knew that she had one the whole time?

I guess it was common knowledge at my workplace that she had a boyfriend, cuz everyone knows everyone elses business. So there was no way I was gonna play dumb around that one . . .
But the point is, shes the hottest chick at work and she sent me some pretty scandalous messages and never mentioned her bf until after we had been going out for about a week. So no, I don't think I'm in the wrong here. But apparently she thinks so, and so do my lady friends.

Last edited by LT Ice Cream : 09-09-2012 at 01:12 AM.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:11 AM   #8
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

even if there is goalie, you always have to try and score
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:12 AM   #9
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nah. If she wants to be with the dude she's with she'll show no interest in you anyway.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:12 AM   #10
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:14 AM   #11
AK47DR91

As long as you don't get emotionally attached to her and if she's the type to creep around, I say it's OK.

Some girls have no shame toying around with more than 1 boyfriend.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:14 AM   #12
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayimnew09 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

nah man. If he's not your bro, you're good.
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:16 AM   #13
LT Ice Cream
Warriors Til I Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJMVP

Cool, I'm gonna keep this one in mind.
Old 09-09-2012, 01:34 AM   #14
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

so if you were with her and some guy was chasing after her you would be sweet with that?

no it isn't ok. but worse than that, if she cheated or left him for you could you ever really trust her?
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 03:13 AM   #15
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yes.

Don't even need to read what you said. The answer is yes.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: