Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2012, 04:54 AM   #16
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: is it wrong to chase a girl who has a boyfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT Ice Cream
So i got into it with this girl at work, we went out a couple of times until she finally had a meltdown and told me she was in a relationship. I said I knew that the whole time, and she got even more mad, saying I was a selfish bastard for chasing anyway. Honestly, I don't think what I did was wrong. It's not like her boyfriend is my bro . . . I don't even know who he is. For all I know, he could be a sh!tbag and she's just needs a new man . . .
Stopped Reading right there. NO
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:57 AM   #17
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

He would do it to u
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:59 AM   #18
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If she's game she's game.

All somewhat attractive women know how to rid themselves of advances, they've been doing that since their teens.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:24 AM   #19
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Also, just be aware that if she'll cheat on him she'd be willing to cheat on you.

This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Yes.

Don't even need to read what you said. The answer is yes.

This

And If you ask if it's wrong, than in my opinion, you deserve to have a girlfriend who will cheat on you many time
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:32 AM   #20
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

She has a boyfriend. She's not married. At some point if she's rejecting you i'd respect it and move on but other than that why not?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:36 AM   #21
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Some of you are like NO ABSOLUTELY NOT. NO NO.

Let me ask you, do you take a survey before you get with a girl? When i met my wife, i'm like 50/50 that she had some sort of boyfriend, albeit nont serious. I took her, he was gone, the end. (He called to beg her to come back at one point when i was there and i got to see her going NO I CANT, I UNDERSTAND YOURE UPSET, OF COURSE WERE FRIENDS conversation.)
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:10 AM   #22
TheSilentKiller
3-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
so if you were with her and some guy was chasing after her you would be sweet with that?

no it isn't ok. but worse than that, if she cheated or left him for you could you ever really trust her?
This. Not worth it bro
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 10:58 AM   #23
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

This girl's got issues bro. Chase her to ****? Sure. To date? Hell, no. I've been in your situation before, except the girl was someone that I had been best friends with for the prior 7 years and assumed because of that it would never come back on me. It took 2 years, but sure enough, it happened. If she shows an inclination to cheat, that's not something that goes away. Funny enough, it was someone at her work too.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:20 AM   #24
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Some of you are like NO ABSOLUTELY NOT. NO NO.

Let me ask you, do you take a survey before you get with a girl? When i met my wife, i'm like 50/50 that she had some sort of boyfriend, albeit nont serious. I took her, he was gone, the end. (He called to beg her to come back at one point when i was there and i got to see her going NO I CANT, I UNDERSTAND YOURE UPSET, OF COURSE WERE FRIENDS conversation.)

niko, you sly dog!

I did the same thing. I met mine in the Philippines, she was dating some gay looking American, and I was dating a crazy chick from Canada - I had no reservations about it. If you can't even go on holiday with your girl, what kind of relationship is that.

I must admit, cheating is a bad way to start a relationship, but we have a rock solid union, and we're getting married in Cuba July 12th, 2013. Should be ah-mah-zing!
Old 09-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #25
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I see no problem with it.

And I think it's nonsense that if you end up getting her she would be willing to cheat on you.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:36 AM   #26
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I see no problem with it.

And I think it's nonsense that if you end up getting her she would be willing to cheat on you.

It really depends on the girl.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:37 AM   #27
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've always had my own little traffic light system

Single/casually dating someone = Green Light. Self explanatory, GO!

Engaged = Yellow Light. Technically it's supposed to mean "slow it on down" but in reality it means "hurry up you don't have much time before that light turns green"

Married = Red Light. STOP cuz if you keep going it's gonna lead to trouble. Unless it's after 2am and nobody's looking.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 11:52 AM   #28
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
It really depends on the girl.

Yeah, and the situation. Two girls have cheated on their boyfriend with me, both of them didn't really like their boyfriends that much but were just the type that don't like being alone.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:54 AM   #29
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Yeah, and the situation. Two girls have cheated on their boyfriend with me, both of them didn't really like their boyfriends that much but were just the type that don't like being alone.

I'm about to sign off for the day, but I wanted to ask you if you're okay? You didn't reply in the other thread - and I was worried about you.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:06 PM   #30
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
I'm about to sign off for the day, but I wanted to ask you if you're okay? You didn't reply in the other thread - and I was worried about you.

I'm not okay.

I have no idea what thread you're talking about though.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: