Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-07-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Racing fans: Am I wrong in thinking Danica Patrick is always crashing?

I don't follow car racing at all but I swear that's what I hear about her on SportsCenter at least once a week.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:09 PM   #2
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Racing fans: Am I wrong in thinking Danica Patrick is always crashing?

Well she is a woman.
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Racing fans: Am I wrong in thinking Danica Patrick is always crashing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef
Well she is a woman.
An obvious joke that I thought about making, but I'm genuinely curious. It seems like she's always in a wreck.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:38 PM   #4
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

as a green type of guy i frown upon NASCAR and other flagrant wastes of non-renewable resources, but as a general sports fan, the only time i hear about danica is when she crashed, when she blew up at another driver, or when she did both combined.

OTOH... to be fair... women's brains are not generally designed for this kind of thing, so i do give her props for excelling the way she does. yes, she's a pretty face, but she's obviously a tough, badass competitor, also.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:09 AM   #5
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Always crashing into my c*ck
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 03:26 AM   #6
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

She's actually been racing really well from what I've seen/heard. She's had some bad luck, and I also wouldn't doubt if she is targeted more than other drivers for being female.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:54 PM   #7
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
She's actually been racing really well from what I've seen/heard. She's had some bad luck, and I also wouldn't doubt if she is targeted more than other drivers for being female.
Yeah, I seen some story about her always being targeted out there. Them other drivers make it hell for her. Don't feel bad for her tho.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #8
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Thank you. That sounds insane though. I'm not saying it's not happenning but this isn't like basketball where you freeze out MJ in the ASG and you're fine, these are car crashes where you risk massive injuries and even death. If that's going on it should be being reported like mad.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:02 PM   #9
Math2
Local High School Star

Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I don't follow car racing at all but I swear that's what I hear about her on SportsCenter at least once a week.

OP IS A SEXIST!!!!!!!!

Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #10
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green

I found your problem for you right there. SC really goes for the drama in sport instead of what's going on. Its a news channel, and as with other news the bad is always more interesting than the good.

Why do you think Tim Tebow gets talked about so much? The drama.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #11
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

GO DADDY!!!!!.........ga ga ga ga ga.............
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #12
EricGordon23
Good college starter

EricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation hereEricGordon23 has an incredible reputation here

She gets targeted for being a female. How bad would it look if jeff gordons and the dale earnharts lost to a woman. Sucks but will continue to happen.
EricGordon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #13
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

She is hoooot.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:52 PM   #14
TylerOO
Back in Cleveland!

TylerOO has not been impressing people

No but you are wrong for thinking there are racing fans.
TylerOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:58 PM   #15
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

i wrecked that bitch last night.... if you know what i mean!!!!

i had sex with her in other words.
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: