Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-26-2007, 02:01 PM   #1
space
Local High School Star

space has an OK reputation so far
Default Favourite PS2 Game

Final Fantasy X-2 for me
space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:10 PM   #2
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Favourite PS2 Game

I heard that game was trash - never played it though.

I reccommend God of War to anyone who has ever picked up a PS2 controller. Amazing game.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:14 PM   #3
space
Local High School Star

I heard god of war is pretty good, for me, i like RPG games so ya.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:33 PM   #4
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've just heard that X-2 was probably the worst in the entire series. I haven't played it (probably won't either), but it didn't get the greatest of reviews.

Loved X though. Definately a good time.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:40 PM   #5
thekavorka
Good High School Starter

thekavorka has an OK reputation so far

God of War is awesome, but I'd have to go with Metal Gear Solid 3. That's probably my favorite game of all time.
thekavorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 04:35 PM   #6
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

I can't get the hand of MGS 3...God Of War is a pretty sick game, I played it 12 straight hours when I got it and beat it...it's hard, but I haven't played it since.

My favorite game for Ps2 is GTA San Andreas hands down...most addictive game ever.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 04:50 PM   #7
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation

Probably GTA SA, although I have to admit I never finished it. I just stopped playing it. But there's a LOT of games out there that could be really great if they just had a little tweaking.

Gun kicked ass, but was too short, and didn't have enough cool things in the map.

Godfather is pretty cool, but it seems like all I can do is keep taking over businesses (which is getting old) or run the regular missions (which means the game will be over).

I really liked the Legacy of Kain series (all of them), the story kicked ass, but a lot of them felt kind've short.

I have God of War, but haven't even opened it yet. I really wish someone would make an RPG with an interactive fighting system, instead of all that menu based crap.

What is your favorite "deathmatch" type game for PS2?

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 05:03 PM   #8
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All NBA games, particularly LIVE... it is massively addictive...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 05:13 PM   #9
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

God of War: 9.8
Resident Evil 4: 9.7

That was a good way for me to send off my ps2 into retirement.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 09:22 PM   #10
space
Local High School Star

gta san andreas, i think playing that on pc is better
Old 01-27-2007, 12:42 AM   #11
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Besides basketball and wrestling games my favorites have been X-Men Legends II and GTA San Andreas...oh and Jak and Daxter was fun too
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 06:32 AM   #12
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

That's a tough question since PS2 has been around so long, but from what I can remember...

Ico
Guitar Hero I & II
Final Fantasy X
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3
Silent Hill series
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 04:40 PM   #13
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

GTA Vice City
Scarface
GTA San Andreas
ATV OFF Road Fury 3 and 4
Madden 07
Gun
NBA 2k7
Midnight Club 3 : Dub Edition
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 04:45 PM   #14
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

HELP psp and ps3 saavy owners!!! How do I down load games? what are user friendly sites and what is the actual download process??? i hate ripping files and i'm really not knowlegable about these things. if someone could take the time to explain, i would appreciate that!:)
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 08:29 PM   #15
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

College Hoops 2k7. Just won the nat'l championship (35-3) and nat'l player of the year with Notre Dame.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: