Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-11-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far
Default Cobb or Denarius Moore???

I have #1 waiver priority on fantasy football league.. should i grab cobb or denarius as both are on waivers.. dunno what to do.. denarius is the #1 wr out in oakland and looks likes teams are gonna stack 8 in the box vs oakland cuz of dmc at all times..

or was it a fluke game vs san frans stout def cuz san fran was giving gb everything underneath and gb just took what was given to them.. do yall think cobb will see as many touches in the future?

Man dunno i'm stuck, any opinion would be appreciated thanks!
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:43 PM   #2
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Cobb or Denarius Moore???

Cobb
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:55 PM   #3
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Cobb. Moore isnt back any time soon
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:58 PM   #4
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

actually denarius wouldve played yesterday if it was the post season.. so he is coming back next week or sometime very soon, but after extensively researching i am leaning towards cobb now but i appreciate the responses and would still like more thanks
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 04:00 PM   #5
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

i like both guys a lot to be honest as wr4's with major upside. denarius should make a big impact when he comes back and while cobb is a great talent with a great qb there are so many mouths to feed and he's at least 4th in the pecking order behind jordy/jennings/finley and splitting snaps with jones.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: