Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What's this notion that not liking homosexuality = you're a closet gay?

I'm not understanding this logic. Why does this seemingly only apply to homosexuality? A phobia is an irrational or exaggerated fear of something. So taking a literal interpretation of the word "homophobia" it is used out of context. I don't think most people who don't like gay people/gay behavior necessarily fear the idea of a person being gay or themselves being gay, they are just grossed out by the idea of a man putting his dick in another man's ass. Or for females, 1 woman fondling another woman's breasts, ******.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:58 PM   #2
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: What's this notion that not liking homosexuality = you're a closet gay?

It's just a defense gay people made up for themselves to make themselves feel better and get back at homo haters, when homo haters senselessly harass them.

The best way to get under the skin of someone is imply that they are something they hate.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #3
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's this notion that not liking homosexuality = you're a closet gay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
It's just a defense gay people made up for themselves to make themselves feel better and get back at homo haters, when homo haters senselessly harass them.

The best way to get under the skin of someone is imply that they are something they hate.

So to get under the skin of a KKK member, I should call him a closet black guy?

Maybe Dave Chappelle was on to something.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #4
SuperPippen
What can I do for you?

SuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this boardSuperPippen is popular on this board

Quote:

Nick Young is a heterosexual.

Am I under your skin yet, sporty sporty sport sport?
SuperPippen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:04 PM   #5
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Damn, you gay or somethin' bruh?
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:09 PM   #6
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
they are just grossed out by the idea of a man putting his dick in another man's ass. Or for females, 1 woman fondling another woman's breasts, ******.

I came.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #7
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP is gay
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:17 PM   #8
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

IMO anyone who goes out of their way to protest homosexuality is suspect. I don't think it's a coincidence that some of the most vocal and visible anti gay figures turn out to be fanny bandits themselves (Bishop Eddie Long, Ted Haggard, etc). If you're comfortable in your own sexuality, you wouldn't spend all your time worrying about someone else's.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #9
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think the going out of your way to make sure people know you don't like gay behavior makes you suspect. I've never felt the need to yell HEY IM STRAIGHT! I DO NOT LIKE TOUCHING OTHER MENS *****! JUST SO YOU KNOW. The fact some people feel the need to let people know they are straight makes me think they have some secret concerns about their sexuality.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #10
Nick Young
WE THE PEOPLE

Nick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this boardNick Young has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
IMO anyone who goes out of their way to protest homosexuality is suspect. I don't think it's a coincidence that some of the most vocal and visible anti gay figures turn out to be fanny bandits themselves (Bishop Eddie Long, Ted Haggard, etc). If you're comfortable in your own sexuality, you wouldn't spend all your time worrying about someone else's.
agree with this. but at the same time there's loads of people who hate gays and aren't homos themselves.

for example white dudes can hate mexicans but its not because they're afraid that they secretly are mexicans in the closet.
Nick Young is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:38 PM   #11
Overdrive
Local High School Star

Overdrive has decent reputationOverdrive has decent reputation

Quote:
agree with this. but at the same time there's loads of people who hate gays and aren't homos themselves.

for example white dudes can hate mexicans but its not because they're afraid that they secretly are mexicans in the closet.

You can't turn mexican ethnically, but you can come out being gay. That's a huge difference. It's very unlikely being a closet mexican.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
If you're comfortable in your own sexuality, you wouldn't spend all your time worrying about someone else's.

This. Why would they worry about someone else sexuality? How does that even bother them personally?
Overdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:43 PM   #12
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't like cats, does that mean i'm a cat ?
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:49 PM   #13
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you wanna bring race or ethnicity into it, you can look at self loathing Jews or "uncle Toms" as examples of people who are shamed and hate what they are, and will take measures to oppose it.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #14
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
I don't like cats, does that mean i'm a cat ?

You're obviously too stupid to understand the concept of cause and effect...a closer homo is not gay because he hates gays, he hates gays because he himself is gay...

So if you're actually a cat that hates cats then sir I commend your paw typing abilities.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #15
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
You're obviously too stupid to understand the concept of cause and effect...a closer homo is not gay because he hates gays, he hates gays because he himself is gay...

So if you're actually a cat that hates cats then sir I commend your paw typing abilities.
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: