Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
Raz

Default What are your guilty pleasures?

For me they would have to be:
-ordering and eating a whole large pizza by myself when left 'home alone' on a Wednesday - I'd say this happens once a month.
-watching the Bachelor and the Bachelorette with my lady and making snide comments about the contestants
-cutting off motorists that were their first on my bike at 4 way intersections
-"crop dusting"
-re-ordering people's DVDs into alphabetical order
-hacking (scratch that, you never heard that)
Old 09-09-2012, 06:57 PM   #2
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation
Default Re: What are your guilty pleasures?

You should add inserting ***** into Photoshop requests.
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:01 PM   #3
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

fvcking my friends girlfriend.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #4
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
You should add inserting ***** into Photoshop requests.

Yes, that is true. It all started when GOBB posted a thread with a photoshop request from another forum - these guys went to town on a picture of the poor kid, his dad, and Mickey Mouse. I wish I could find it for old school LOLs.
Old 09-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #5
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
fvcking my friends girlfriend.

Sublime!
Old 09-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #6
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 has an OK reputation so far

jerking off
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #7
LBJMVP
Cavaliers!

LBJMVP is considered somewhat coolLBJMVP is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz
Yes, that is true. It all started when GOBB posted a thread with a photoshop request from another forum - these guys went to town on a picture of the poor kid, his dad, and Mickey Mouse. I wish I could find it for old school LOLs.

this site is funny
http://www.photoshoptroll.com/jungle/
LBJMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:25 PM   #8
Raz

Haha, someone tried negging me with ALL of their accounts - I landed a bunch of grey squares on my profile....

Your negging power is zilch, same size as your dick - MR. Anonymous!
Old 09-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #9
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nvm
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: