Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-09-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
BuffaloBill
Ariana Army

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Workout Music

I enjoy listening to music while working out/running. I find that I actually perform better when listening to certain artists and songs. Some of my favorite artists to listin to while working out are m83, 2DCC, Passion Pit, MGMT, The Naked and Famous, and other similar artists.

Do you listen to music while working out? If so, what do you listen to?
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:05 PM   #2
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Workout Music

Alt rock and Anno Domini/all the other beats from hoop mixtapes.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
imnew09
2*/5

imnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryimnew09 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Roy Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beBA6vfRoNI

imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:36 PM   #4
BuffaloBill
Ariana Army

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnew09

I remember this. His stuff gets you so pumped
Old 09-09-2012, 07:48 PM   #5
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

I listen to Parliament / Funkadelic when I work out! owe!
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #6
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

I often play this when I'm about to do my heaviest lift for the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJt7gNi3Nr4
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #7
BuffaloBill
Ariana Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
I often play this when I'm about to do my heaviest lift for the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJt7gNi3Nr4

I definitely wasn't expecting that song! Why? lol

Good song though
Old 09-09-2012, 07:53 PM   #8
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

my favorite workout song of all-time: Manowar - Warriors of the World United

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHhE9_y76hw
QuebecBaller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:56 PM   #9
Freedom Kid7
Lazy Bulls fan

Freedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected posterFreedom Kid7 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecBaller
my favorite workout song of all-time: Manowar - Warriors of the World United

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHhE9_y76hw
. Hell yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhvUpykF7OM
Freedom Kid7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:58 PM   #10
alenleomessi
el kun & leo

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

yeah man good thread i really need to find some good workout music im getting sick of all the rocky soundtracks
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:11 PM   #11
BuffaloBill
Ariana Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
yeah man good thread i really need to find some good workout music im getting sick of all the rocky soundtracks

repped
Old 09-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #12
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
I definitely wasn't expecting that song! Why? lol

Good song though

I know right? I don't know why but it's subtly powerful for me. I don't have a rack at my house so whenever I did my squats, I had to clean the bar all the way up. I got to the point where I could squat more than I could clean, so whenever I wanted to do squats, I had to get psyched up as hell.

This one too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK8QoxuVQWo
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: