Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 03-31-2012, 05:42 PM   #1
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default 2012 Whatifsports.com Simulation League ( 1950's-2012's Era) - draft thread

Here we go folks! Welcome to the 2012 annual ISH annual Whatifsports draft! I am glad all the members decided to join this and enjoy what we love doing on ISH! So, without further adieu, lets begin with the draft lottery!!!!

ok I did not want this to happen but it did, here's the proof that there was no cheating going on:

before:

after:

if yall want I can do it again. But here's the draft order:

PHP Code:
1. Raj Da Dodge
2. NZ33
3. KBryant24
4. Alamo
5. Toizumi
6. Celtics Pride
7. Magnax
8. Dwayne Rose
9. Maniak
10. qrich
11. LABean
12. Iamgine

here's the player search page: http://www.whatifsports.com/nba-l/pl...placesearch=-1

Last edited by Raj Da Dodge : 04-04-2012 at 01:08 PM.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:21 PM   #2
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012 Whatifsports.com Simulation League ( 1950's-2012's Era) - draft thread

I hate middle of the road picks. If anyone wants to switch around let me know.

Don't redo, just leave it be.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:34 PM   #3
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012 Whatifsports.com Simulation League ( 1950's-2012's Era) - draft thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
I hate middle of the road picks. If anyone wants to switch around let me know.

Don't redo, just leave it be.
Should I just give Bosnian Sajo qrich's pick?
Old 03-31-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't really want Q to leave as I enjoy him as a poster and all, but if he doesn't want to compete then I'm sure Sajo would be happy to "sub in"
Old 03-31-2012, 06:53 PM   #5
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

well sajo wanted to play so Q gave his spot up.
Old 03-31-2012, 07:02 PM   #6
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
I don't really want Q to leave as I enjoy him as a poster and all, but if he doesn't want to compete then I'm sure Sajo would be happy to "sub in"

I'm sure someone else might drop out, so if they do, I'll take their spot over. It's just that I don't know WIF that well and would probably drop the competitivenss down.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:21 PM   #7
Maniak

Fair enough.

There's lots of other new people in this one anyways that would probably do worse than you, haha.
Old 03-31-2012, 11:00 PM   #8
iamgine

iamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected posteriamgine is a pretty well-respected poster

lol how are those screenshot proof at all? I can make those screenshots with my name on #1. kidding raj...go pick
iamgine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:20 PM   #9
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

KBryant24 has not been impressing people

raj should pull a barkley and draft AI first overal lol
KBryant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:52 PM   #10
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

Can you simulate games between college basketball and NBA teams? I really like to see how UK and the Bobcats play in a simulator.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 12:04 AM   #11
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBryant24
raj should pull a barkley and draft AI first overal lol
u got a lot to learn in WIF my friend....
Old 04-01-2012, 12:06 AM   #12
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

But gimmi the obvious pick lol. This is my first time having the 1st pick and first time having him on the team, see how it works out

NZ is on the clock lehgo!
Old 04-01-2012, 12:58 AM   #13
NZ33
High School Starter

NZ33 is considered somewhat coolNZ33 is considered somewhat cool

Chris Paul.
NZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:01 AM   #14
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

PHP Code:
1. Raj Da Dodge - Michael Jordan
2. NZ33
- CP3
3. KBryant24
4. Alamo
5. Toizumi
6. Celtics Pride
7. Magnax
8. Dwayne Rose
9. Maniak
10. qrich
11. LABean
12. Iamgine

KBryant24 is on the clock lehgo! lol like we don't know who he picking.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:18 AM   #15
KBryant24
Lebron>Jordan

KBryant24 has not been impressing people

oscar robertson baby!!!
KBryant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: