Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-12-2012, 12:05 AM   #31
bballnoob1192
Born again Cavs fan

bballnoob1192 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Creative way of asking a girl to Homecoming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
So there is this girl that openly told me that she wants me to ask her to the dance, and I've wanted to as well. Any suggestions on a particular way I should do it?

If she openly told you to ask her to the dance, then just simply ask her cuz nothing is going to be surprising cuz she already know you gonna do it.

only thing surprising is if you ask her best friend instead

if you ask her best friend
bballnoob1192 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:06 AM   #32
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballnoob1192
If she openly told you to ask her to the dance, then just simply ask her cuz nothing is going to be surprising cuz she already know you gonna do it.

only thing surprising is if you ask her best friend instead

if you ask her best friend

Her best friend is more attractive that her as well...
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:07 AM   #33
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Well I don't want to be plain boring. I'm not going to go HUGE and do something ridiculous. Probably going to have a tray of 8-10 cupcakes asking her to Homecoming.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:07 AM   #34
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:09 AM   #35
EnoughSaid
Wade County

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

Something like:

(Will) (You) (Go) (To)
(Home-) (Coming) (With) (Me?)

Then be standing behind her with flowers. OMFG.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:11 AM   #36
dilley
I hit open 5-footers

dilley is considered somewhat cooldilley is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
Run away from your town without notifying anyone... live your life as a hermit selling junk you find across the coast of the mississippi river. Befriend a group of drifters and learn their ways. Grow a humongous beard and adopt a pet rat that you will name Spiffy. Train him to pickpocket and divert the coppers when you're in a jam.

Live without worry, day to day, but always keep the bigger picture in mind. 25 years from now, you go back to the city that birthed you. No one will recognize you because of your beard, your unberarable stench and the eyepatch that covers the rat bite on your left retina. Stake each member of your class. Kidnap each of them and store them in the damp basement of the vacant house you've decided to occupy. Kidnap the girl of your dreams and murder her husband and children if they get in your way. Bring her in the basement and force everyone at gun point to act natural and pretend its homecoming. If you play your cards right, you might even get a bit lucky *wink wink*
Doesn't get much more creative than this, get on it.
dilley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:13 AM   #37
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Something like:

(Will) (You) (Go) (To)

(If) (you) (do) (that) (you) (wont) (get) (no)

(())
Old 09-12-2012, 12:13 AM   #38
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Something like:

(Will) (You) (Go) (To)

switch coming to cumming and I'll give you my approval.
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:13 AM   #39
BuffaloBill
Blue Bomber

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Something like:

(Will) (You) (Go) (To)

What if she eats the cupcakes without reading them? What then, smart guy?
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:14 AM   #40
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Reading them, she'll be too busy smashing them in his face.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:14 AM   #41
EnoughSaid
Wade County

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill

Well I'll make sure she sees them! I mean it's not like I'll let her touch my shit *****.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:18 AM   #42
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yall are making this way to difficult smh of course she's gonna read the cupcakes if someone brings u cupcakes don't u look at them before you eat them? and if there's writing on it of course you're gonna read the writing....

got a question tho bro, how u gonna fit those words on cupcakes lol.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:22 AM   #43
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Well I'll make sure she sees them! I mean it's not like I'll let her touch my shit *****.

I think it would be less gay if you got a bunch of guys to bukkake the words on your face
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:23 AM   #44
EnoughSaid
Wade County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj Da Dodge
yall are making this way to difficult smh of course she's gonna read the cupcakes if someone brings u cupcakes don't u look at them before you eat them? and if there's writing on it of course you're gonna read the writing....

got a question tho bro, how u gonna fit those words on cupcakes lol.

Write them extra small I guess? Shit I don't know. Homecoming's like a month away (October 12th) so I still have a week or so to really figure out what I want to do.
Old 09-12-2012, 12:25 AM   #45
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Write them extra small I guess? Shit I don't know. Homecoming's like a month away (October 12th) so I still have a week or so to really figure out what I want to do.
Good, more time to think of a better idea than freakin homemade cupcakes with messages on them.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: