Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-13-2012, 12:41 AM   #91
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Creative way of asking a girl to Homecoming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
2011, seems like the early 2000s were better though, maybe not but it's just a guesstimate.
I did notice when I was a senior, the little group of freshmen was weird as hell. They didn't fit in and tried to be "too" hard around the school.

When I was a freshmen, I was cool. Hung with a few upperclassmen and what not. No freshman hung with us as senior, they didn't act right, lol.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:56 AM   #92
WockaVodka
Banned

WockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputationWockaVodka has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Something like:

(Will) (You) (Go) (To)
(Home-) (Coming) (With) (Me?)

Then be standing behind her with flowers. OMFG.
WockaVodka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:45 AM   #93
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

So I just came across this thread while looking for a Theoo thread and I just wanna tell how I asked my friend to homecoming.

We were going to school when I asked her if she's going to homecoming. She said she would if she has a date. She then asked me if I was going and I said the same thing. I told her if she wants to go to homecoming with me and got a yes No flowers and shit
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:54 AM   #94
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This thread makes me lol, this dude said he was gonna make cupcakes!!

RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:32 AM   #95
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this boardBalla_Status is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
So I just came across this thread while looking for a Theoo thread and I just wanna tell how I asked my friend to homecoming.

We were going to school when I asked her if she's going to homecoming. She said she would if she has a date. She then asked me if I was going and I said the same thing. I told her if she wants to go to homecoming with me and got a yes No flowers and shit

PIMP
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:20 AM   #96
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool

You're asking to take her to the dance, not for her hand in marriage lol. Don't over-complicate things.... just ask her as straight-forward as possible. Don't shower her in chocolate and diamonds, or ask in 5 languages, or while jumping out of a plane. The fact that she obviously wants to go with you means you don't need to jump through hoops trying to convince her. You can only screw it up at this point by doing crazy shit like baking her cupcakes. I mean, seriously?

Last edited by Dragonyeuw : 11-09-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:22 AM   #97
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
Probably going to have a tray of 8-10 cupcakes asking her to Homecoming.

If you're trying to turn her off, this is the way to go about it.
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:37 AM   #98
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
Don't be a f*ggot about it and just ask her.
Homerun on the first pitch.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #99
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

You: You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in homecoming with me?
Girl: I have a boyfriend (or somebody to go there with).
You: I have a pet goldfish.
Girl: What?
You: I thought we were talking about things that didn't matter.

Last edited by pauk : 11-09-2012 at 10:56 AM.
pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: