Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-12-2012, 04:25 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Nets sign Andray Blatche

This signing has been expected for a week or two now, but it just became official this afternoon:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=10917
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #2
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nets sign Andray Blatche

Inb4 Niko comes here hating.

Good signing when playing with DWill.
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:12 PM   #3
TMT
#1 Spurs Fan

TMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation hereTMT has an incredible reputation here

Disappointing. Spurs should have been pursuing him like hell.
TMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #4
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

not believing it until bagelred confirms
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 06:53 PM   #5
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected posterTheMarkMadsen is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DStebb716
not believing it until bagelred confirms

This ISH is old news.
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:44 PM   #6
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

If Blatche and Childress can get their acts together this team will be a handful.
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:53 PM   #7
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom

I laughed.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:54 PM   #8
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i bet if jay-z comes and talks to him personally, it'll motivate him more than the coach/gm talking to him
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:56 PM   #9
DStebb716
Phil of the Future

DStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this boardDStebb716 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
This ISH is old news.

no. i don't care if it takes a year. this isn't news until bagelred BREAKS!!! the news with a thread.
DStebb716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:43 AM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by LamarOdom

I'll be positive then. He was fantastic last year. He was a model citizen, never complained. His team didn't hate him, the fans on this board of his team didn't beg for him to be released, and his team didn't prefer paying him to be gone to paying him to stay.

Happy? All positive.

I'm not surprised you like him, you're a LamarOdom fan, no one dissapears like Lamar can. Blatche is Lamar in training.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:54 AM   #11
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Damn, Celts should've made a play for this guy.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:59 AM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
Damn, Celts should've made a play for this guy.
You drafted two good bigs and he's a malcontent who negatively affected the Wizards young guys. He's a much better play for the Nets. You are going to play him ahead of your picks?
Old 09-13-2012, 10:01 AM   #13
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You drafted two good bigs and he's a malcontent who negatively affected the Wizards young guys. He's a much better play for the Nets. You are going to play him ahead of your picks?
Celts are a little thin down low. KG, Bass, Wilcox - basically that's it. Well, Collins too I guess.

Sullinger will play some but I dont know if Melo will.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:06 AM   #14
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Well, here's to hoping he gets his shit together now that he's on a team that has a mission to win BIG. Also he goes from a nice player's coach in Flip to a hardass in Avery Johnson. He really can either be useful or not, there really is little in between.

I like this because I still am not sold on Mirza being the first big off the bench for us. I am wary about going into the playoffs relying on rookies to play significant minutes.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:21 PM   #15
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
Well, here's to hoping he gets his shit together now that he's on a team that has a mission to win BIG. Also he goes from a nice player's coach in Flip to a hardass in Avery Johnson. He really can either be useful or not, there really is little in between.

I like this because I still am not sold on Mirza being the first big off the bench for us. I am wary about going into the playoffs relying on rookies to play significant minutes.
I actually think the plan is for Mirza to start. I don't remember who told me but it was Net fans on this board.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: