Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-14-2012, 01:15 PM   #16
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: #34 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

George Gervin
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #17
Dragonyeuw
Local High School Star

Dragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat coolDragonyeuw is considered somewhat cool

I'll go Clyde Drexler here.
Dragonyeuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #18
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
I'll vote for him as soon as Drexler and Nash gets in. Pierce is without a doubt a top 50 player of all-time and I do have him in the 30-40 range in my own personal top 50.
Lol
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:39 PM   #19
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
George Gervin
Too one-dimensional for my liking to be ahead of the likes of Nash, Pierce, Drexler, Payton, etc.. He's in my top 40 though.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #20
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nate Thurmond

crisoner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:44 PM   #21
funnystuff
Say wot m8

funnystuff has decent reputationfunnystuff has decent reputation

Charlie Sheen

funnystuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:48 PM   #22
chips93
NBA sixth man of the year

chips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation herechips93 has an incredible reputation here

thurmond
chips93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:00 PM   #23
Raz

Dave Cowens
Old 09-14-2012, 02:05 PM   #24
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnystuff
Charlie Sheen

You suck at being funny.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:11 PM   #25
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cowens, Hayes, Schayes, or Iverson should take this. (Not a vote)

I don't get the Drexler votes, he should be outside the Top 35, more Top 45 range.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:40 PM   #26
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
Cowens, Hayes, Schayes, or Iverson should take this. (Not a vote)

I don't get the Drexler votes, he should be outside the Top 35, more Top 45 range.

Cowens deserves this vote.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:49 PM   #27
WillC
Local High School Star

WillC is considered somewhat coolWillC is considered somewhat coolWillC is considered somewhat cool

Dolph Schayes
WillC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:52 PM   #28
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Just thoroughly checked/compared around 10 players and realised Dave Cowens looks best....

I change my vote to Dave Cowens!!

Last edited by pauk : 09-14-2012 at 02:57 PM.
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 02:59 PM   #29
G.O.A.T
Scott Hastings Fan

G.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterG.O.A.T is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cowens, Reed and Schayes were MVP candidates and best players on Championship teams.

Hard to see them going much lower than this.

Drexler, Hayes those guys are a notch below in terms of their level of stardom, reverence and respect.

My vote is for Walton though. The one guy left who proved he could be the best player in the league and lead a team to the title.
G.O.A.T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #30
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation herepauk has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
Cowens, Reed and Schayes were MVP candidates and best players on Championship teams.

Hard to see them going much lower than this.

Drexler, Hayes those guys are a notch below in terms of their level of stardom, reverence and respect.

My vote is for Walton though. The one guy left who proved he could be the best player in the league and lead a team to the title.

Reed is already voted in, you maybe mean Wes Unseld? If not, what do you think about him? I feel like he is getting very underrated here, is it maybe because he didnt have such a long career or wasnt such a great scorer i dont know...
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: