Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-01-2011, 09:53 PM   #1
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default The Official Washington Redskins Thread

Based on training camp so far, it looks like we're gonna be contending for Andrew Luck.

as much as I want Beck to succeed, it seems like hes got a weak arm. my money's on Rex Grossman starting
KingBeasley08 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:23 AM   #2
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: The Official Washington Redskins Thread

I got beck starting.

9-7 season at the very best.The only thing that will be fun to watch is this D.
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:24 AM   #3
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Kellen Clemens is going to light it up this year
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 01:37 AM   #4
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Super Bowl champs!
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:36 AM   #5
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

KingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKingBeasley08 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Kellen Clemens is going to light it up this year
Rex Grossman>>>>Kellen Clemens
Old 08-02-2011, 11:44 AM   #6
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They suck.

/thread.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 11:49 AM   #7
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
They suck.

/thread.
giants second half collapse
Old 08-04-2011, 10:08 PM   #8
Butters
Speed Demon

Butters has an OK reputation so far

Now the big talk is why there are not many people showing up to watch camp.

The discussion is,is it because of the team or the management?.

Now i give Redskins fans all the credit in the world we have been there for the good and horrible times,but this is a new low,and even though nobody wants to admit it,the fans are tired of a bad product.We watched them win big,and have have watched them lose big these last few years,constantly playing down.

Lavar sais it's because of the owner,not the record.ill go ahead and disagree.

Winning makes fans,if you lose long enough,even the most loyal will turn away.I havn't but im in the minority i think.

Thoughts?
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:34 PM   #9
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

Cant be sure, i usually go twice a year. havent been yet but I live in MD and camp is at virginia so its hard

for the ppl that dont feel like going, its all on snyder.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:10 AM   #10
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butters
Now the big talk is why there are not many people showing up to watch camp.

The discussion is,is it because of the team or the management?.

Now i give Redskins fans all the credit in the world we have been there for the good and horrible times,but this is a new low,and even though nobody wants to admit it,the fans are tired of a bad product.We watched them win big,and have have watched them lose big these last few years,constantly playing down.

Lavar sais it's because of the owner,not the record.ill go ahead and disagree.

Winning makes fans,if you lose long enough,even the most loyal will turn away.I havn't but im in the minority i think.

Thoughts?

It's because everyone knows it's a done deal in that Beck is going to get us a SB victory.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 04:15 PM   #11
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I went to camp on Wednesday and it's true, it was pretty bare. It also was raining that particular day so many people left. It was all good for me though, got to talk to Shanny for a while, also got a pic w/. Chatted with Gaffney, Beck and Hightower as well. That's one good thing about not many people being there or expecting much from the team.

Anyway, I sincerely believe the defense is going to be MUCH improved from last season and will win us a few games in Year 2 of the system. The front seven will be a lot more consistent and that's where it all starts. I like the depth and skill at those positions.

If Landry's Achilles is not an issue in the reg season (still not 100% right now, which concerns me), our secondary has a good group as well. Josh Wilson is an upgrade from Rogers imo and obv Atogwe's credentials are known to those that actually follow football. He's a leader and still top 10 at his position.

Last year's defense wasn't pretty but the guys we brought in fit a prototypical 3-4 much better than what we tried to do a year ago. Rookie JArvis Jenkins by all accounts is wowing everyone with his combo of speed and power. We need him to pan out, being a second rounder.

I'm not expecting us to accomplish much on offense other than an improved running game but I do EXPECT the defense to get us excited again and be a feared area of the team again.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #12
KingBeasley08
World's Finest

Rex Grossman startin as of now
Old 08-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #13
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

No offense, but I hope the Redskins don't get Andrew Luck. The NFC is already deep enough. Don't need anymore contenders.

Let Luck go to Cincy or Buffalo. Imagine if somehow the Raiders ended up with the no. 1 pick. He could revitalize that franchise (assuming Al Davis doesn't end up taking the guy with the best 40 time no. 1 overall).
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #14
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
Rex Grossman startin as of now

That's it. They're obviously gunning for the Luck sweepstakes.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:14 PM   #15
GreatWhiteHope
Can barely lace up my sneakers

GreatWhiteHope has an OK reputation so far

Foreskins, IMO.
GreatWhiteHope is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: