Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-15-2012, 12:01 AM   #1
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here
Default Charles Barkley: Overpowers Porter and the Blazers (47 points, 1995 Playoffs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EyJ...eature=g-all-u

The Master of the Mid Range & Post Spin Moves

http://www.basketball-reference.com/...505020POR.html

Last edited by Round Mound : 09-15-2012 at 12:06 AM.
Round Mound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:13 AM   #2
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Charles Barkley: Overpowers Porter and the Blazers (47 points, 1995 Playoffs)

Almost Every Shot Made By Barkley This Game Was With the Timer Showing Few Seconds Left....Simply an Amazing Schooling Session
Old 09-15-2012, 03:21 AM   #3
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Charles Barkley: Overpowers Porter and the Blazers (47 points, 1995 Playoffs)

Goat Pf
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 03:40 AM   #4
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Goat Pf

Indeed
Old 09-15-2012, 04:49 AM   #5
Shep
Decent college freshman

Shep is considered somewhat coolShep is considered somewhat coolShep is considered somewhat cool

i thought this was past him prime barkley so it doesn't count?
Quote:
Goat Pf

only if duncan, malone, garnett, pettit, hayes, and nowitzki were never born.
Shep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:12 AM   #6
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Chuck does kind of resemble a goat...
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:14 AM   #7
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:48 AM   #8
scandisk_
Banned (lol)

scandisk_ is considered somewhat coolscandisk_ is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Goat Pf

Yes indeedy!
scandisk_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:13 PM   #9
KLovin
Banned

KLovin has an OK reputation so far

Hey RoundMound, you ever gonna upload any Barkley vids on your channel again? I liked that you showed his rebounds as well; working the boards is one of my favorite aspects of the game.
KLovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 12:20 PM   #10
BoutPractice
I'll pass

BoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputationBoutPractice has a terrific reputation

Awesome.
I've always seen tons of similarities between him and Dirk, but this game in particular highlights them.
BoutPractice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 01:39 PM   #11
SHAQisGOAT
Decent college freshman

SHAQisGOAT is considered somewhat coolSHAQisGOAT is considered somewhat coolSHAQisGOAT is considered somewhat cool

Charles was amazing
SHAQisGOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:54 PM   #12
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep

Thats from 1994-95. I Always said that was Chuck`s Last Season as The Best PF in the Game. Even I Admit Malone was Better 1995-96 on.

Those Other Players Could Only Dream of Playing in the Level of Chuck...Only Duncan Comes Close.

Notice How Chuck Waits and Toys In Getting a Shot Off When The Time is Running Out Eveyr Time? That`s What I Call a Clutch Player. Some thing Malone Was Never.

Last edited by Round Mound : 09-15-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Old 09-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #13
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLovin
Hey RoundMound, you ever gonna upload any Barkley vids on your channel again? I liked that you showed his rebounds as well; working the boards is one of my favorite aspects of the game.

I Have to Download the Program Again To Do So. I Also Would Like to Make a Video of Chucks In Between Post and Mid Range Offensive Game. Like This Game...He Was Just The Master of That Style of Game
Old 09-15-2012, 11:52 PM   #14
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep

To be honest, his aggressiveness and tenacity alone will win battles against most of the players you mentioned.

Chuck is the type of player that can't be classified in the same way that Bron can't. He's NOT supposed to do the things he does, yet his career and stats are amongst the best all time.

I'm not sure what the stats aren, but I think Round Mound can post an entire wall full of match ups vs some of the people you mentioned, and he beats them.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 02:49 AM   #15
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round Mound
I Have to Download the Program Again To Do So. I Also Would Like to Make a Video of Chucks In Between Post and Mid Range Offensive Game. Like This Game...He Was Just The Master of That Style of Game

yup he was nearly unstoppable once his fadeaway's started to drop
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: