Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #31
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Charles Barkley: Overpowers Porter and the Blazers (47 points, 1995 Playoffs)

Sir Charles!, my favorite player during that era. Dude was simply a beast... and no one played with his passion on the court. KG tries to emulate it...but not quite the same.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:32 AM   #32
Shep
Decent college freshman

Shep is considered somewhat coolShep is considered somewhat coolShep is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Charles Barkley: Overpowers Porter and the Blazers (47 points, 1995 Playoffs)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round Mound
Don`t Copy My Style....
i take your style and destroy you with it. besides, it is the only style you seem to be able to communicate with
Shep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:14 PM   #33
KOBE143
In GawdBe We Trust

KOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardKOBE143 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Chuck is one of my fav old school player.. He's the GOAT PF if we dont include accomplishment.. They said he never won coz of Jordan but reality is if we replace Jordan with Chuck in those 90's Bulls team, they would still won 6 titles or maybe even more.. Inside the court I think Barkley impact the game of basketball more than MJ imo..
KOBE143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 03:40 PM   #34
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterb1imtf is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143
Chuck is one of my fav old school player.. He's the GOAT PF if we dont include accomplishment.. They said he never won coz of Jordan but reality is if we replace Jordan with Chuck in those 90's Bulls team, they would still won 6 titles or maybe even more.. Inside the court I think Barkley impact the game of basketball more than MJ imo..
LOOOOL
b1imtf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:25 AM   #35
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBE143

Well In His Prime He Did Recieve More Defensive Rotations and Double Teaming than Any Other Player Prior to Shaq
Round Mound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:32 AM   #36
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation here

Wtf? Terry Porter didn't even play a combined 40 mins in this 3 game series? he played 11 mins in this game Barkley scored 47 pts. What kind of thread title is "Charles Barkley: Overpowers Porter and the Blazers" When Terry Porter wasn't even ****ing relevant? You are getting out of hand round mound. Not to mention how the god damn hell would Charles Barkley overpowering a ****ing PG even matter? You are a ****ing shit head Round Mound and you are talking bout that bullshit!

Last edited by Smoke117 : 10-06-2012 at 03:04 AM.
Smoke117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:44 AM   #37
Round Mound
NBA lottery pick

Round Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation hereRound Mound has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Wtf? Terry Porter didn't even play a combined 40 mins in this 3 game series? he played 11 mins in this game Barkley scored 47 mins. What kind of thread title is "Charles Barkley: Overpowers Porter and the Blazers" When Terry Porter wasn't even ****ing relevant? You are getting out of hand round mound. Not to mention how the god damn hell would Charles Barkley overpowering a ****ing PG even matter? You are a ****ing shit head Round Mound and you are talking bout that bullshit!

I Did Not Give Out that Title so STFUP. That Title Was Done by the Person that Created The Video Not Me. I Just Put Out The Title that The Video Already Had .
Round Mound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:06 AM   #38
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation hereSmoke117 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round Mound
I Did Not Give Out that Title so STFUP. That Title Was Done by the Person that Created The Video Not Me. I Just Put Out The Title that The Video Already Had .

Yeah well you had no problem making it your title for your thread did you you? Charles Barkley overpowers Terry Porter? What kind of god damn bullshit is that. Terry Porter was injured that entire season and like I said didn't even play even 40 mins that three game playoff series. You want to ****ing push up your favorite player at least do it in a legit manner and not in a bullshit manner.
Smoke117 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: