Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-18-2012, 03:23 PM   #31
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: End of NY/Tampa Bay reactions

Cheap and sleazy, just like that entire organization and state.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:30 PM   #32
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
Shianos a dbag whats new? And I hate the fvcking giants.
Thank you, everyone seems to be saying he must have had a real tactical reason to do that, as opposed to he was being himself.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #33
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Thank you, everyone seems to be saying he must have had a real tactical reason to do that, as opposed to he was being himself.

Niko please let it die Jesus christ you whine more than any other poster in the history of message boards...
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:57 PM   #34
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

I've never seen so many people cry over a perfectly legal play.

Its hilarious
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:29 PM   #35
tpols
5-time NBA All-Star

tpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputationtpols has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
I've never seen so many people cry over a perfectly legal play.

Its hilarious
It's football.. its legal to lower your shoulder into unsuspecting peoples heads and break their necks.. its one of the most violent team sports on earth. Legality has nothin to do with anything.

Giants are stupid for getting caught sleeping but tampa is dirty for pulling that.

Its like if floyd and pac went 14 rounds and it was clear pac won so far and then when they went to tap gloves to start the 15th round floyd threw a uppercut KO instead.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:45 PM   #36
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
It's football.. its legal to lower your shoulder into unsuspecting peoples heads and break their necks.. its one of the most violent team sports on earth. Legality has nothin to do with anything.

Giants are stupid for getting caught sleeping but tampa is dirty for pulling that.

Its like if floyd and pac went 14 rounds and it was clear pac won so far and then when they went to tap gloves to start the 15th round floyd threw a uppercut KO instead.

Break there necks? Come on. Since when has any Olinemen ever broke their neck.

Fact of the matter is, the Giants decided the game was over, the Bucs did not. Obviously what they did is not the norm but it was well within the rules. People are acting like they went Suh on them or something.

I see both sides of the issue but people are making it to be much larger than it is. The whining is particularly amusing.

You want dirty? How bout Baas punching the crap out of Quincy Black after the play.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:38 PM   #37
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Niko please let it die Jesus christ you whine more than any other poster in the history of message boards...
You posted 9,000 posts arguing about the Eagles dynasty (and no, most of them were not arguing with me). You just don't like im pro Giants because we are the Champs and you are the kings of the runner up.

Schiano is a dick, that's common knowledge.

And now this was not a ridiculous dirty thing that he should have been fined for but i do think it was a chippy reaction to earlier play, not a tactical decision.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:44 PM   #38
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

Quote:
You posted 9,000 posts arguing about the Eagles dynasty (and no, most of them were not arguing with me). You just don't like im pro Giants because we are the Champs and you are the kings of the runner up.

Schiano is a dick, that's common knowledge.

And now this was not a ridiculous dirty thing that he should have been fined for but i do think it was a chippy reaction to earlier play, not a tactical decision.

Twice at Rutgers he forced a fumble during victory formation. Of course it was a tactical decision.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:45 PM   #39
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Twice at Rutgers he forced a fumble during victory formation. Of course it was a tactical decision.

I don't think so, i doubt he thought just because WVU fell for it the Giants would. I think it was a retaliation partially for the late hit earlier in the game on Jackson and a bunch of other things.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:52 PM   #40
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here

so now we're going to speculate on motive? wow. i personally think a giant fan said something mean to him. i think i even saw a little girl stick her tongue out at him - that's mean!
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:52 PM   #41
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

Quote:
I don't think so, i doubt he thought just because WVU fell for it the Giants would. I think it was a retaliation partially for the late hit earlier in the game on Jackson and a bunch of other things.

So he has a history of doing this, in which he has been successful mind you. But in this particular instance he wasn't trying to get the ball? His only intention was to be dirty? Despite the fact that he's gotten the ball back before?

Yea, I'm going to say that's some pretty messed up logic right there. Whatever, believe what you want to believe.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:54 PM   #42
UtahJazzFan88
Jazz Fan

UtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUtahJazzFan88 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I didn't see the stat about causing 2 fumbles at Rugtgers. Now that makes the move seem a little bit smarter.
UtahJazzFan88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:54 PM   #43
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
So he has a history of doing this, in which he has been successful mind you. But in this particular instance he wasn't trying to get the ball? His only intention was to be dirty? Despite the fact that he's gotten the ball back before?

Yea, I'm going to say that's some pretty messed up logic right there. Whatever, believe what you want to believe.

He was a dick at Rutgers, he'd get into situations like this. You don't live in the area, you don't follow Rutger, you only know him as your coach which is fine but please don't lecture me on his past.

As far as motive we wiped out Jackson earlier in the game on a dirty hit, and there was a lot of back and forth. But no, anger couldn't possibly motivate anyone to do something in a football game. Totally unheard of.

As you said we have a different opinion and i still think it was bush albeit not a big deal. Mostly i thought Coughlin looking like he was going to explode was pretty damn funny.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:10 PM   #44
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

Quote:
He was a dick at Rutgers, he'd get into situations like this. You don't live in the area, you don't follow Rutger, you only know him as your coach which is fine but please don't lecture me on his past.

As far as motive we wiped out Jackson earlier in the game on a dirty hit, and there was a lot of back and forth. But no, anger couldn't possibly motivate anyone to do something in a football game. Totally unheard of.

Sigh....

The "lecture" was just used to show past precedence. I hardly see what him being a dick has anything to do with his history of calling that play. Its worked for him in the past, why not try it out now?

But hey, your welcome to rationalize it based on your emotions while I will based on the history of the coach. We both know whose logic is sounder.
Old 09-18-2012, 06:36 PM   #45
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't know why people have a problem with it.

They were only down a TD at that point.

I WANT my coach driving his guys to go after every chance they can get to win.

Was it unlikely they could strip the ball and run it back for the win?

Sure.

But as long as there is any kind of chance to win you should do everything within the rules to get that ball into the endzone.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: