Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #16
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeff…. let's adopt SourPatchKids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
He won't have any time for his academics then.
he will live of jeffs trustfund, everything he needs to learn to survive in this world he will learn from us
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #17
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I do not approve of what's going on in here.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #18
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Did we confirm his parents donated that money to charity? If so, I agree with the overall premise of this thread.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #19
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

[quote=code green]Did we confirm his parents donated that money to charity? If so, I agree with the overall premise of this thread.[/] they just donated a flat $2,500. I think that covers the cost of the foundation of the court or something.
Old 09-17-2012, 04:19 PM   #20
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
they just donated a flat $2,500. I think that covers the cost of the foundation of the court or something.

You think they can donate $2,500 to me? It'd go to a good cause.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:24 PM   #21
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
You think they can donate $2,500 to me? It'd go to a good cause.
I'm sure it would, but I don't think my parents are very keen on handing out large sums of money to a complete stranger.
Old 09-17-2012, 04:33 PM   #22
magictricked
Great young streetballer

magictricked has a near all-star reputation heremagictricked has a near all-star reputation heremagictricked has a near all-star reputation heremagictricked has a near all-star reputation heremagictricked has a near all-star reputation heremagictricked has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I'm sure it would, but I don't think my parents are very keen on handing out large sums of money to a complete stranger.
You're right. I suggest you hold an ISH sleepover! That way your parents can meet everyone.
magictricked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:36 PM   #23
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by magictricked
You're right. I suggest you hold an ISH sleepover! That way your parents can meet everyone.
I'm gonna sleep in his parents bedroom
Old 09-17-2012, 04:39 PM   #24
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot
He won't have any time for his academics then.

Killbot you know you're among my favorite ISHers and all but this has to be said.

Asians
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:07 PM   #25
magictricked
Great young streetballer

magictricked has a near all-star reputation heremagictricked has a near all-star reputation heremagictricked has a near all-star reputation heremagictricked has a near all-star reputation heremagictricked has a near all-star reputation heremagictricked has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
I'm gonna sleep in his parents bedroom
OK but i get shotgun when his mom takes us out for icecream.

I'm calling it now SHOTGUN!

Oh and we'll need a list of allergies so his mom knows what she can and can't cook us.
magictricked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #26
SourPatchKids
Banned

Only BuffaloBill and Killbot are invited. We can have a Dragon Ball Z/ Breaking Bad marathon eith mochi ice cream for me and killbot and popcorn for buffalobill. Also Killbot can help me on my math homework.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:18 PM   #27
blablabla

Quote:
Originally Posted by magictricked
OK but i get shotgun when his mom takes us out for icecream.

I'm calling it now SHOTGUN!

Oh and we'll need a list of allergies so his mom knows what she can and can't cook us.
I'm allergic to pine nuts, and the full spectrum of human emotion.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #28
blablabla

Quote:
Only BuffaloBill and Killbot are invited. We can have a Dragon Ball Z/ Breaking Bad marathon eith mochi ice cream for me and killbot and popcorn for buffalobill. Also Killbot can help me on my math homework.
ok...

Old 09-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #29
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
ok...

You're in if you bring snacks and a collection of your favorite horror flicks.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:22 PM   #30
LamarOdom
Banned

LamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamarOdom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You're in if you bring snacks and a collection of your favorite horror flicks.

Am I invited if I bring a prostitute?
LamarOdom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: