Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-17-2012, 05:23 PM   #31
AK47DR91

Default Re: Jeff…. let's adopt SourPatchKids

SourPatchKids was already adopted by the BTE crew under my name and signature back in August.
Old 09-17-2012, 05:24 PM   #32
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
You're in if you bring snacks and a collection of your favorite horror flicks.
ok
super excited
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:25 PM   #33
BuffaloBill
Ariana Army

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:26 PM   #34
AK47DR91

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47DR91
SourPatchKids was already adopted by the BTE crew under my name and signature back in August.
Official adoption document of SourPatchKids by the BTE family: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...postcount=9861
Old 09-17-2012, 05:27 PM   #35
blablabla

blablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableblablabla is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Official adoption document of SourPatchKids by the BTE family: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...postcount=9861
seems legit
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 05:58 PM   #36
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
seems legit

Grrrrrrr!!!!!

Dunno…. it looks forged, I'll get some lawyers on it.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:14 PM   #37
magictricked
Great young streetballer

magictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputationmagictricked has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla
I'm allergic to pine nuts, and the full spectrum of human emotion.
OK looks like the Survivor Man brunch and Steel Magnolias marathon are off. Damn I was really looking forward to sitting next to SPK's mom when Shelby passes out on the back porch
magictricked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:40 PM   #38
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I specifically Remember lol'ing at that GIF.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #39
KDTrey5
I DO ME, N I CHILL

KDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKDTrey5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

SPK is that niggeh
KDTrey5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 11:43 PM   #40
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I want to like the kid but something annoys the **** out of me when I think about a 15 year old posting on this message board. He posts meaningless shit so many times. He reminds me of myself when I was 15 and on message boards back in the day around 2002/2003. He just needs to learn how to shut the **** up sometimes.
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:40 AM   #41
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Old 04-01-2013, 03:26 AM   #42
SourPatchKids
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire
I want to like the kid but something annoys the **** out of me when I think about a 15 year old posting on this message board. He posts meaningless shit so many times. He reminds me of myself when I was 15 and on message boards back in the day around 2002/2003. He just needs to learn how to shut the **** up sometimes.
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead kiddo.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:40 AM   #43
IamRAMBO24
College superstar

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead kiddo.

Oh please, the only thing you can do is drown him with your pimple puss.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:00 AM   #44
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

2+ months late with the response.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:11 AM   #45
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by stallionaire
you're a terrible poster
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: