Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 06-27-2008, 03:30 PM   #1
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here
Default Starcraft 2

Am I the only one pumped up about this? The origianal was fantastic, the expansion was a good add, and the 3d tech Blizzard has been developing for WOW and Warcraft 3 guarantees that it will be one of the best pc games ever. Seriously, just look at the screenshots...

http://www.starcraft2.com/screenshots.xml

I dont know about all of you, but Im getting a new PC just for this game when it comes out

Comments?
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
Mordecai11
I brick open layups

Mordecai11 has decent reputation
Default Re: Starcraft 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
Am I the only one pumped up about this? The origianal was fantastic, the expansion was a good add, and the 3d tech Blizzard has been developing for WOW and Warcraft 3 guarantees that it will be one of the best pc games ever. Seriously, just look at the screenshots...

http://www.starcraft2.com/screenshots.xml

I dont know about all of you, but Im getting a new PC just for this game when it comes out

Comments?

oh man the graphics look so good

the first starcraft was great... for the past like year i've wanted to play starcraft 1 but i can't find my cd key

when does SC2 come out?

im picking up my new comp today so hopefully it will be good enough to run sc2
Mordecai11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 06:39 PM   #3
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Last I heard, release date was set for middle of 2009, but Beta comes out this december. Im looking to get on their test squad taskforce, but chances are its not going to happen just because of all the other people trying to get in on it.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:16 PM   #4
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

I'm not excited because they should be doing Diablo 3 instead.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 08:52 AM   #5
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

^^^ the already ran out of story line for Diablo... That to me was the best part about it. How many more hidden prime evils are they just going to pop up for the sake of conflict?
Old 06-28-2008, 10:37 AM   #6
HeyIt'sMe
Good High School Starter

HeyIt'sMe has an OK reputation so far

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3

Diablo 3 is official. I can't freakin' wait.
HeyIt'sMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 11:05 AM   #7
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyIt'sMe
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3

Diablo 3 is official. I can't freakin' wait.

How long have these videos been around for? This is awesome, you just made my week. I wonder what other classes their will be, hopefully more than D2 had.

It looks like they stayed mostly true to the Diablo format.

Old 06-28-2008, 11:28 AM   #8
embersyc
Lurker

Oh the FAQ says there are only 5 classes.

I guess Diablo 2 had only 5 originally as well right? Then 2 got added in the expansion.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:14 PM   #9
HeyIt'sMe
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
Oh the FAQ says there are only 5 classes.

I guess Diablo 2 had only 5 originally as well right? Then 2 got added in the expansion.

Probably. I'd imagine that perhaps unlike the two original Diablo's where they only had one expansion each (and Hellfire wasn't playable online), they might come out with a few expansions for this game. We'll see.

Like you said, though, I'm glad they didn't make it into an MMORPG or stray from the battle system. I cannot wait for this game. I've waited years for it to be announced and it's finally coming.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:33 PM   #10
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

lol, way to fuggin jack my thread
Old 06-28-2008, 01:49 PM   #11
HeyIt'sMe
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
lol, way to fuggin jack my thread

Sorry :) I love Starcraft as well and will buy it.
Old 06-28-2008, 02:50 PM   #12
embersyc
Lurker

Sorry this is now the Diablo 3 thread, please take the Starcraft discussion elsewhere.

joking
Old 10-14-2009, 12:46 AM   #13
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

ZOMG WE ARE GETTING CLOSER!!!1!!!

Old 10-14-2009, 02:18 AM   #14
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

I'm really looking forward to Starcraft 2. Diablo III is on my list to but nowhere near as high as SC2. Plus Dragon Age is also due soon and that's another game that will rock.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:31 PM   #15
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

I was feeling a little disappointed as a release date was tentatively scheduled for dec 2008 when the game hadn't entered beta.
I felt like i was getting jammed when Blizzard announced that sc2 would be released in 3 installments.
I felt angry when I realized this past month that, due to my complete lack of self-restraint, Blizzard would still get my money.

Curse you, Blizzrd/Vivendi games!
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: