Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-17-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
jack612blue
Serious playground baller

jack612blue has an OK reputation so far
Default Help me! NBA league won't refund charge.

So i renewed my league pass subscription, but it wouldn't allow me to change my 5 teams. Then i cancelled the subscription, and under the guidelines it states that as long as i can cancel before the billing period i would be fine. (October 1,2012). I cancelled a week ago,submitted 2 tickets and it has been a week and no response.

Who can i contact for assistance?
jack612blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #2
tomtucker
Prince of Wallachia

tomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Help me! NBA league won't refund charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack612blue
So i renewed my league pass subscription, but it wouldn't allow me to change my 5 teams. Then i cancelled the subscription, and under the guidelines it states that as long as i can cancel before the billing period i would be fine. (October 1,2012). I cancelled a week ago,submitted 2 tickets and it has been a week and no response.

Try HulkHogan.....
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:30 PM   #3
jack612blue
Serious playground baller

jack612blue has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosBulls
You got scammed by David Stern bruh. f*cking jew.

Yeah, my next step will be my CC company and most of the time, they can get it corrected right?

Or small claims court then?

I mean what the fck? I submitted two tickets last week and none of them were responded to. What's up?
jack612blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #4
kennethgriffin
NBA Legend

kennethgriffin posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrykennethgriffin posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

thanks for the warning.. i'l be sure to know this for next year ;)

getting league pass for the 1st time... decided full HD is worth 100$ a year over the streaming sites

my 5 teams

- lakers
- thunder
- knicks
- clippers
- heat
kennethgriffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:45 PM   #5
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterimdaman99 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
thanks for the warning.. i'l be sure to know this for next year ;)

getting league pass for the 1st time... decided full HD is worth 100$ a year over the streaming sites

my 5 teams

- lakers
- thunder
- knicks
- clippers
- heat
you got espn and tnt? cuz those 5 will be on about 100 times on those channels
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 02:54 PM   #6
Raz

Quote:

Call them on the phone.

You just reminded me to sign up for the $99 deal. Should be a good experience this year, League Pass, Raptors season tickets, and some games to go to in Boston - hoping to check out a game or two in Brooklyn as well.
Old 09-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #7
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Yeah, my next step will be my CC company and most of the time, they can get it corrected right?

Or small claims court then?

I mean what the fck? I submitted two tickets last week and none of them were responded to. What's up?
Yeah call your credit card company.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #8
kennethgriffin
NBA Legend

kennethgriffin posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrykennethgriffin posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
you got espn and tnt? cuz those 5 will be on about 100 times on those channels

who pays for cable... you can get every single show, ppv, in near HD on vipbox , tubeplus , justintv and firstrowsports

and ontop of that i have netflix and download all the unreleased movies on torrents

there is absolutely no reason to have cable anymore unless its for absolute crisp 1080 HD nba

and for that i'l pay 100$ for the entire year instead of 150$ a month for 600 useless channels out of 700 through their overpriced bullS*it cable packages

not worth it brah
Old 09-17-2012, 03:50 PM   #9
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
who pays for cable... you can get every single show, ppv, in near HD on vipbox , tubeplus , justintv and firstrowsports

and ontop of that i have netflix and download all the unreleased movies on torrents

there is absolutely no reason to have cable anymore unless its for absolute crisp 1080 HD nba

and for that i'l pay 100$ for the entire year instead of 150$ a month for 600 useless channels out of 700 through their overpriced bullS*it cable packages

not worth it brah

LOL
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:00 PM   #10
kennethgriffin
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach_3
LOL

i said show and ppv in HD

i told you i'm getting nba league pass because i want hd basketball aswell
Old 09-17-2012, 04:02 PM   #11
eliteballer
NBA rookie of the year

eliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputationeliteballer has a terrific reputation

It's only been a week AND you haven't even attempted to call them
eliteballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:19 PM   #12
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroutbreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Call them up, or simply tell your bank to block the payment. Easy problem to fix.
outbreak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #13
KyrieTheFuture
College superstar

KyrieTheFuture has a near all-star reputation hereKyrieTheFuture has a near all-star reputation hereKyrieTheFuture has a near all-star reputation hereKyrieTheFuture has a near all-star reputation hereKyrieTheFuture has a near all-star reputation hereKyrieTheFuture has a near all-star reputation here

Basketball reasons.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #14
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Use this: http://leaguepasssupport.nba.com/ics...sp?deptID=7801
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 07:39 PM   #15
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

thank you for funding one of lebron's paid FT.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: