Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-27-2007, 02:09 PM   #61
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Knoe Itawl has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: Sharapova vs. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Maybe you havent come across many black woman in your life being a white male.

Serena is a buttaface. Everything is fine but her face. Lets face it, or about face rather.

Uh, I've come across MANY black women in my life and I think she's a cutie, and so do many people I know.

Especially when she's all made up and stuff. The tournaments catch players at their absolute worst since they are all sweaty and have no makeup whatsoever. Even still, I think she's cute.

Is she the most beautiful black woman I've ever seen? No, but so what?
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:10 PM   #62
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by haterofhaters
I'm with you on the first statement, but the second one is off. You can ignore the facts, but it's pretty clear that the majority of people who find Serena to be ugly and fat are not black.. plain and simple.

How can you disagree with my own personal opinions about how I feel?

I stated how I felt about it... not what others feel. I don't want to speak for others. I just said I hope this is not about race, but perhaps it is.

So, I am a bit confused with your post.

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:11 PM   #63
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

oh lord. were about to go down the dating history road which means alot of people are about to start lieing their asses off. Good job knoe...
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:16 PM   #64
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
oh lord. were about to go down the dating history road which means alot of people are about to start lieing their asses off. Good job knoe...

Nice!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:17 PM   #65
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Quote:

Old 01-27-2007, 02:18 PM   #66
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
Especially when she's all made up and stuff. The tournaments catch players at their absolute worst since they are all sweaty and have no makeup whatsoever.

I'd rather take Serena at her worst.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:19 PM   #67
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
the ive come across many black women line will end up with someone else responding about dating/screwing many black women and bla bla bla and it will go from there and it will end up in a dating history thing. Might not since i said this but before that i promise you it would have.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:21 PM   #68
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Uh, I've come across MANY black women in my life and I think she's a cutie, and so do many people I know.

Especially when she's all made up and stuff. The tournaments catch players at their absolute worst since they are all sweaty and have no makeup whatsoever. Even still, I think she's cute.

Is she the most beautiful black woman I've ever seen? No, but so what?

So what? She not attractive in the face. Especially when she is all made up. Way too much makeup making her resemble even more of a clown. She looks better in matches than on red carpets. She looks better sneaking into a bball game going incognito than all made up for photos.

Like so...she isnt lookin hot here

But here? My nuts are

Ask yourself why my reaction is more positive in the 2nd photo than the 1rst photo. Pretty obvious and it exposes what many look at first when Serena is in front of them.

Look, this is bootyful

But then you got this ...

Serena Williams is all ass, all body. Black men love that. When Serena is joked by comedians or used in jokes its to point out her assets. Not her beauty. Her booty. Serena has a 6 on a 1-10 scale of faces. Her sister is at 4. And sure people will find Serena face, Venus face or even Whoopi face to b 8-10. But not the masses. I got a friend who thinks Venus is hot. Why? He's a sucker for tall chicks, chicks with legs. I dunno, she aint attractive to me at all. It is what it is.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:21 PM   #69
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
the ive come across many black women line will end up with someone else responding about dating/screwing many black women and bla bla bla and it will go from there and it will end up in a dating history thing. Might not since i said this but before that i promise you it would have.
co-signed.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:24 PM   #70
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Quote:

Saying that you've come across many black women could mean you saw them at the mall, you worked with them, they were friends of yours, etc. It doesn't have to mean that you dated them.

And I've always found that talking about who you date on the Internet is meaningless. Anyone can say anything.

First of all, I wouldn't brag about a woman I'm dating on the Net but if I DID I would post a picture of her. And I would never post a picture of someone I'm dating on the Net. So in other words, it's ridiculous to brag about your dates on a message board.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:28 PM   #71
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

There are girls ALOT uglier than Serena. Seems like most people go to one extreme when talking about her. She's about average.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:29 PM   #72
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

You can keep saying the same shyt over and over again GOBB but I disagree

GOBB: "She ain't cute"

Knoe: "I think she is cute"

GOBB: "No she's not"

*10 pages later*

GOBB: "she ain't cute".

Old 01-27-2007, 02:29 PM   #73
raiderfan19
Shazam!

Quote:
Saying that you've come across many black women could mean you saw them at the mall, you worked with them, they were friends of yours, etc. It doesn't have to mean that you dated them.

And I've always found that talking about who you date on the Internet is meaningless. Anyone can say anything.

First of all, I wouldn't brag about a woman I'm dating on the Net but if I DID I would post a picture of her. And I would never post a picture of someone I'm dating on the Net. So in other words, it's ridiculous to brag about your dates on a message board.
I didnt say i would do it i said someone would. I agree its stupid but that doesnt mean it wouldnt happen.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:31 PM   #74
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

For me, is she the hottest? no, is she the ugliest? hell no.. But she's definitely cute. but.. not when she's made up and stuff.. when she's on court, that's when she looks at her best. Now.. there are two extremes. There's one side that says, "for my taste the girl needs to have a massive booty.. and the other that says, "give me a pretty face and nice boobs over a booty any day." I personally can go either way.. But sharapova's body is anoerexic looking, her face is ugly... so as far as comparing her looks to serena, it's not even a contest.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:32 PM   #75
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You can keep saying the same shyt over and over again GOBB but I disagree

GOBB: "She ain't cute"

Knoe: "I think she is cute"

GOBB: "No she's not"

*10 pages later*

GOBB: "she ain't cute".

And you're not saying the same thing over and over?

I just said her face aint attractive and pointed out why many shout out Serena's name which leads to ass/body. You keep saying otherwise because you and your crew think her face is straight. Agree to disagree but you're in the minority my friend. Thats all I'm trying to point out. Nothing more nothing less. You can wife Serena and I'll wife Esther Baxter. I'm not gonna trip. In the grand scheme of things choose who ya want.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: