Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-27-2007, 01:33 PM   #76
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: OT: Sharapova vs. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCY
There are girls ALOT uglier than Serena. Seems like most people go to one extreme when talking about her. She's about average.

Ya dont say.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:35 PM   #77
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Seems obvious but for most people it isn't.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:40 PM   #78
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Nobody really blows up serena and says "she's the sexiest woman on earth." As Gobb pointed out before, the vast majority of people like her because of that spectacular booty.. Take that away from her, and she definitely wouldn't be getting a lot of attention.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:49 PM   #79
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Knoe Itawl has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
And you're not saying the same thing over and over?

I just said her face aint attractive and pointed out why many shout out Serena's name which leads to ass/body. You keep saying otherwise because you and your crew think her face is straight. Agree to disagree but you're in the minority my friend. Thats all I'm trying to point out. Nothing more nothing less. You can wife Serena and I'll wife Esther Baxter. I'm not gonna trip. In the grand scheme of things choose who ya want.

I think she is cute
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:51 PM   #80
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Personally I think she looks like a horse. Kournikova is undoubtedly the hottest tennsi player. Blows SW and MS out of the water (or serena's troughs )
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:54 PM   #81
czqeoo
Can barely lace up my sneakers

czqeoo has an OK reputation so far

serena looks more manly than many black men i have known...and i'd bet a grand that she has bigger legs and arms than most posters on this board. you gotta be a freaking big dude to date a broad like serena williams or u'd look like a clown.
czqeoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:08 PM   #82
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
Personally I think she looks like a horse. Kournikova is undoubtedly the hottest tennsi player. Blows SW and MS out of the water (or serena's troughs )

Anna looks like a little girl. And she has a nose that could pick door locks. I'd take Serena over Anna.
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:46 PM   #83
TheBigAristotle1
Serious playground baller

TheBigAristotle1 has an OK reputation so far

A thread about a womens tennis match turns into a beauty pagent?

Serena was awesome she totally dominated, it's always amazing to see athlete's put on these performances. Good job Serena, so much power, so much control over the ball.

Obviously Kournikova is the hottest female tennis player, especially Kournikova a few years ago. I think a lot or most guys don't like strong (physically), muscular women which is why most guys don't find Serena that attractive.
TheBigAristotle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:47 PM   #84
thekavorka
Good High School Starter

thekavorka has an OK reputation so far

Yes, yes, I know that picture is taken in full swing, and her muscles tightened up.

But come on, that looks like Zo flexing after a block. *throws up*
thekavorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:48 PM   #85
TheBigAristotle1

Quote:
Anna looks like a little girl. And she has a nose that could pick door locks. I'd take Serena over Anna.

Anna was actually more full figured when she was younger. She became a lot skinnier.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:50 PM   #86
Ambitious One
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Ambitious One has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemosabe
Sharapova is the hottest tennis player ever and she actually plays very well...

Just not as good as the Williams sisters.

The Williams sisters continue to dominate, including Skinny Maria who needs to add some meat to her legs; even her whole body.

Tuff luck Maria, but you lost again.
Ambitious One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:50 PM   #87
TheBigAristotle1

Quote:
Yes, yes, I know that picture is taken in full swing, and her muscles tightened up.

But come on, that looks like Zo flexing after a block. *throws up*

I'd take Serena's body over that of a lot of other women, particularly current day Keira Knightly whose arms are like tooth picks. Better to be a little too muscular then the other way around.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:53 PM   #88
thekavorka
Good High School Starter

thekavorka has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigAristotle1
I'd take Serena's body over that of a lot of other women, particularly current day Keira Knightly whose arms are like tooth picks. Better to be a little to muscular then the other way around.

"A little muscular"? It looks like she has the body of linebacker (exaggerated a little, of couse).

I like girls with meat on their bones and who have curves (Scarlet, Beyonce, Jessica Biel, etc), but that is just ridiculuous.
thekavorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:55 PM   #89
TheBigAristotle1

Have you seen any pictures of female body builders? Much bigger then Serena.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:57 PM   #90
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekavorka
"A little muscular"? It looks like she has the body of linebacker (exaggerated a little, of couse).

I like girls with meat on their bones and who have curves (Scarlet, Beyonce, Jessica Biel, etc), but that is just ridiculuous.
none of those people you've mentioned are athletes.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: