Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-20-2012, 07:38 PM   #1
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

LBJFTW has not been impressing people
Default Durability you say?

1,192 consecutive games played in the NBA of the 1,284 games he played.

AC Green

Common Westbrook, you can catch him!
LBJFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:44 PM   #2
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Durability you say?

My favorite story about Green was the one where his teammates sent a bunch of hookers to his hotel room one night because he was still a virgin and saving himself for marriage.

If I remember correctly, he retired from the NBA still a virgin. Maybe that's what led to his durability?
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:46 PM   #3
LBJFTW
Duncan>Kobe>Lebron

LBJFTW has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
My favorite story about Green was the one where his teammates sent a bunch of hookers to his hotel room one night because he was still a virgin and saving himself for marriage.

If I remember correctly, he retired from the NBA still a virgin. Maybe that's what led to his durability?

LBJFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:47 PM   #4
franchise#3
Local High School Star

franchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation herefranchise#3 has a near all-star reputation here

^^ I think he was a born again virgin. He became a born again Christian.
franchise#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:49 PM   #5
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

I remember hearing he was saving himself because he thought it helped his game, and not because of some dated wedding vow. could be wrong, though
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:54 PM   #6
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

He also wore a teddy bear on his head when he sat on the bench to promote abstinence. how that promotes abstinence, i have no idea. my only guess is that if a grown woman sees you with a teddy bear strapped to your head, she wont want to sleep with you
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #7
swi7ch
Banned

swi7ch has not been impressing people

Quote:

WTF did I just read?!?!
swi7ch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:54 PM   #8
inclinerator
Future NBA G.O.A.T

inclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableinclinerator is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

no fap probably increased his testosterone to the level until his skin became thick like metal
inclinerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:13 PM   #9
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator
no fap probably increased his testosterone to the level until his skin became thick like metal
Doesn't that only work for 7 days?, then the testosterone levels go back to normal.
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:15 PM   #10
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator

That would be bad for his testosterone levels and his prostate.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: