Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-21-2012, 12:53 PM   #1
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here
Default Pistons taking a chance on Terrence Williams

It looks like a team finally decided to take a risk on TWill. The detroit pistions have offered Terrence WIlliams a spot in their training camp

http://www.freep.com/article/2012092...rence-williams

Do you see him making the team? And if he did, do you think this is a good spot for him? Can he finally reach his potential in Detroit?
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:58 PM   #2
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pistons taking a chance on Terrence Williams

Offering a training camp invite isn't really "taking a risk."
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 12:59 PM   #3
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

Duderonomy has not been impressing people

Should be moved to the team forum. It's funny when he was on the nets I said he played like a Piston. Not surprised Dumars rolled the dice on him, he has a knack for seeing talent (afflalo,Smush,Okur)
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:00 PM   #4
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderonomy
Should be moved to the team forum. It's funny when he was on the nets I said he played like a Piston. Not surprised Dumars rolled the dice on him, he has a knack for seeing talent (afflalo,Smush,Okur)

There's only 1 Smush I know of. And I hope you aren't referring to him.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:01 PM   #5
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderonomy

You forgot Darko.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:01 PM   #6
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Pistons have 15 guys under contract, so he has no shot at making the team unless a lopsided trade happens.
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:08 PM   #7
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

And this exactly the type of team that shouldn't go after Terrence williams
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:13 PM   #8
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
And this exactly the type of team that shouldn't go after Terrence williams

Yup. He would have benefited being with a bunch of veterans on a winning team. what winning team wanted to chance on him is a different question though. I always wished the Lakers took a shot on him. Best of luck to Twill, though.
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 01:43 PM   #9
Duderonomy
Nothing but NETS

Duderonomy has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
You forgot Darko.
It was Darko or Melo. Personally they are both cancers.
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #10
senelcoolidge
Great college starter

senelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong waysenelcoolidge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Next summer Williams will be out of a job again. No surprise. He's talented, but just a bonehead.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #11
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity
Yup. He would have benefited being with a bunch of veterans on a winning team. what winning team wanted to chance on him is a different question though. I always wished the Lakers took a shot on him. Best of luck to Twill, though.

That's right, he would benefit from being on a team full of guys that play off the ball and can shoot, Atlanta would be absolutely ideal for him. The Hawks management have been terrible for the longest time.
Old 09-21-2012, 02:58 PM   #12
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by embersyc
Pistons have 15 guys under contract, so he has no shot at making the team unless a lopsided trade happens.
This is correct. I suppose camp invites are always uphill battles, but with Detroit's full roster, Williams' path seems even tougher. I'd guess he'd not only have to impress, but he'd have to do enough to make Detroit free up room through trade or otherwise.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:04 PM   #13
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levity

He would have been great as a creator off the bench for the Lakers. Tbh I'd prefer him over Ebanks. I can't see him having success on the Pistons.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:16 PM   #14
FireDavidKahn
Decent college freshman

FireDavidKahn is considered somewhat coolFireDavidKahn is considered somewhat cool

3 teams have already taken a chance on Williams.
FireDavidKahn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: