Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-20-2012, 08:49 AM   #1
Raz

Default Darko Milicic to sign with Boston

It's all over folks!
http://www.celtic-nation.com/blog/20...n-with-boston/
Old 09-20-2012, 08:54 AM   #2
coin24
NBA sixth man of the year

coin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation herecoin24 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Darko Milicic to sign with Boston

Heat must be shitting bricks
coin24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #3
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

They needed one more big body. You cant teach big, and Darko is big.
JohnnySic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 08:57 AM   #4
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
They needed one more big body. You cant teach big, and Darko is big.

I'd laugh so hard if he beats James, Wade and Bosh in a series. Heck, hopefully we can face New York in the first round and he can beat Anthony as well.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:10 AM   #5
Rolando
Good High School Starter

Rolando has decent reputationRolando has decent reputation

Big is good. That's what we needed.

Hopefully he'll be ok. At least he can hand out fouls.
Rolando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:19 AM   #6
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Where the hell is Boston getting the money to sign these players? Also how many roster spots do they have good lord. They can go at least 8 deep at the center and pf spots.
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:25 AM   #7
raprap
Local High School Star

raprap is a pretty well-respected posterraprap is a pretty well-respected posterraprap is a pretty well-respected poster

Miami vs Boston got more interesting. Did not open the link, how much was the offer?
raprap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:28 AM   #8
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

KG/Wilcox/DARKO/Collins/Melo
Bass/Sullinger
Pierce/Green
Lee/Bradley
Rondo/Terry/Dooling
Old 09-20-2012, 09:29 AM   #9
JohnnySic
green is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by raprap
Miami vs Boston got more interesting. Did not open the link, how much was the offer?
I believe its going to be the BAE.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:33 AM   #10
2swift4u
High School Starter

2swift4u has decent reputation2swift4u has decent reputation

Boston's looking good now. They added some nice pieces.. didn't think they would be a real contender this year but things have changed
2swift4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:36 AM   #11
Rowe
Scoring Champ

Rowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRowe is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
Where the hell is Boston getting the money to sign these players? Also how many roster spots do they have good lord. They can go at least 8 deep at the center and pf spots.
Boston now has 14 players.

Their last roster spot will involve a battle between Kris Joseph, Dionte Christmas, & Jamar Smith. Maybe a few more guys.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:47 AM   #12
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not sure I dig his personality... Looks like a scum to me. Having him in Celtics uni? Don't ask...
He better not be useless pile of trash.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 09:50 AM   #13
Lebowski
Sweden Loves the Green

Lebowski has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz

Yay, could end up a quality signing!

However, I am giving it to about half season before Rondo has Darko flipp and go ape and that will be the end of that.
Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:01 AM   #14
R.I.P.
NBA lottery pick

R.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterR.I.P. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

KG and Darko on the same team. They should do a 24/7 for that shit. OMG. The intense fake gangsta vs. the lazy pussinator from Serbia.

R.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:22 AM   #15
Raz

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.I.P.
KG and Darko on the same team. They should do a 24/7 for that shit. OMG. The intense fake gangsta vs. the lazy pussinator from Serbia.

Darko is many things, but a pussy he is not.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: