Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-21-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex has an OK reputation so far
Default Gasol out as starter

Quote:
@KevinDing: Pau Gasol is out as Lakers' starter, Mike D'Antoni said. Permanently.

D'Antoni grows some balls and does what needs to be done. Pau will be great off the bench
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:45 PM   #2
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Gasol out as starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by konex
D'Antoni grows some balls and does what needs to be done. Pau will be great off the bench

useless thread

Start one when D'Antoni grow some "real" balls & benches kobe & makes him a sub.

Its about time real problem of LAL team chemistry need to be solved.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #3
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengiskhan
useless thread

Start one when D'Antoni grow some "real" balls & benches kobe & makes him a sub.

Its about time real problem of LAL team chemistry need to be solved.
So unknowledgeable.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #4
PJR
College superstar

PJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this boardPJR is popular on this board

Had to ask Jim Buss and Kupchak's permission first.
PJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #5
guy
NBA All-star

guy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation hereguy has an incredible reputation here

He's obviously going to be gone. Gasol for Josh Smith makes alot of sense right now.
guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:50 PM   #6
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This isn't going to work. Pau already voiced his dislike coming off the bench and you know he won't give it his all.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:51 PM   #7
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kobe is the reason for the Lakers misery. 11-3 when he shoots less than 20 shots. Atrocious when he shoots more than 20. he's move down on a lot of people's rankings. unlike mj, Kobe can't adjust his game due to age and feels.like he still needs to lead the league in field goal attempts in order to succeed.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:52 PM   #8
Derivative
Most Valuable Poster

Derivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputationDerivative has a very bad reputation

why bench him when he had a great game vs raptors?
Derivative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:53 PM   #9
gengiskhan
Banned

gengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputationgengiskhan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended
So unknowledgeable.

32 FGA to score 26 pts

25 FGA to score 22 pts

10/32 FG . in it are 12 3-pt FGA

disguisting.

& you call others unknowledgeable.
gengiskhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:53 PM   #10
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has no real reputation yet.

It could help a little, but not too much.

What's most important is what happens when your best five are on the floor during the last 6 minutes of the fourth quarter or for basically the whole game in a playoff game.

So eventually they gotta learn how to play with Gasol and Howard on the floor at one time.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:53 PM   #11
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bench the guy who posted 25 on 10/15 shooting his last game out, that will solve their problems.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:54 PM   #12
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And the real implosion begins.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:58 PM   #13
Dictator
Insidehoops Mafia

Dictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this boardDictator is popular on this board

Well either one thing will happen. Pau is traded or Dantoni is fired.

19mils off the bench lol
Dictator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:59 PM   #14
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengiskhan
32 FGA to score 26 pts

25 FGA to score 22 pts

10/32 FG . in it are 12 3-pt FGA

disguisting.

& you call others unknowledgeable.
Yes I am well cognizant of Kobe's numbers. What I meant was you have to be realistic and admit that Kobe will never comply to coming off the bench because the idea behind it is beyond ridiculous considering the disrespect toward a future Hall of Fame player who has invested a lot to the Lakers franchise.
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #15
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He'll get more opportunities on the low block like he did after Dwight was ejected yesterday. He's mentally fragile though, hope he isn't too affected by this.
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: