Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-24-2012, 06:15 PM   #16
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D12"Magic"
Damn, Even more reason to hate the Dolphins.

Its a shame, especially considering their many happy about this.
What did the Dolphins have to do with this? You think their offensive players were specifically targeting Revis knees?
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #17
BrickingStar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
What did the Dolphins have to do with this? You think their offensive players were specifically targeting Revis knees?
He's a jet fan I saw some jets fan on their forum speculating the dolphins had a bounty on him
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:33 PM   #18
D12"Magic"
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Nothing, just more reason to not like a Rival when your best player goes down against them, its like oh he went down against the dolphins? Even more fuel to add, nothing to do with thinking they had a bounty

Last edited by D12"Magic" : 09-24-2012 at 06:36 PM.
D12"Magic" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:33 PM   #19
niko
I Run NY.

Did the Dolphins use their mind powers to pop his ACL?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:58 PM   #20
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
"Reggie, I guess he was doing his thing for a quarter or two. We had to put him on out. We didnít see him again."

This was said by Calvin Pace
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/...dHV9vOTIroKaaK

If you watch the play one of the Jets players goes right for Reggies knee, and then leaves the pile clapping like he won the lottery after the hit.

The Jets are ****ing garbage and karma is a bitch. Enjoy having Revis out for the season.

I can't believe anybody would actually say this about a dude who just tore his ACL. I don't care what the Jets allegedly did to Bush, you can't take it out on a guy who is out for the year. It's the man's livelihood, he may not be able to play at the same level again. Show some class.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #21
code green
C's Fan since Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.
I can't believe anybody would actually say this about a dude who just tore his ACL. I don't care what the Jets allegedly did to Bush, you can't take it out on a guy who is out for the year. It's the man's livelihood, he may not be able to play at the same level again. Show some class.

Class, my ass. These are the clowns that called Boston sports radio stations laughing about Brady going down in 07. Karma's a bitch.

Last edited by code green : 09-24-2012 at 10:06 PM.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:35 PM   #22
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Too bad karma doesn't even exist.
Heavincent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:40 PM   #23
FreezingTsmoove
#H3AT nation,GangGreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Class, my ass. These are the clowns that called Boston sports radio stations laughing about Brady going down in 07. Karma's a bitch.

The same Brady who openly talks shit about the Buffalo community, talks shit about the Jets after almost all jets loses, the guy who openly said "I hate the jets" , the guy who laughed at our 8-5 collapse, etc etc etc
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:52 PM   #24
code green
C's Fan since Dee

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
The same Brady who openly talks shit about the Buffalo community, talks shit about the Jets after almost all jets loses, the guy who openly said "I hate the jets" , the guy who laughed at our 8-5 collapse, etc etc etc

Yeah...all that's actually pretty funny. Especially the collapse. Guy going down with an injury isn't.

I happen to like Revis, myself. He, Sanchez, and Tebow are the only guys on the Jets I don't have anything against. I'm definitely not saying anything about his injury other than it sucks big time and I hope he recovers sooner than later. I'm just saying I haven't forgotten what happened when it was the other way around...

Last edited by code green : 09-24-2012 at 11:09 PM.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:00 PM   #25
MiamiThrice
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim.

I don't give a ****.

The Dolphins were Dominating the Jets until Bush got hurt on purpose from that Jets player. And then the dude goes around bragging about it after the game? Hah!

I'm happy the Jets best player is out for the season after that bullshit. What comes around goes around. I hope the Jets enjoy the measley regular season win vs the Dolphins. I'll enjoy their shitty wasted season with an aging roster and a bleak future.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:08 PM   #26
AboveTheRim.
Great young streetballer

Quote:
I don't give a ****.

The Dolphins were Dominating the Jets until Bush got hurt on purpose from that Jets player. And then the dude goes around bragging about it after the game? Hah!

I'm happy the Jets best player is out for the season after that bullshit. What comes around goes around. I hope the Jets enjoy the measley regular season win vs the Dolphins. I'll enjoy their shitty wasted season with an aging roster and a bleak future.

Go ahead and hate the Jets organization, hate the dude who made the hit on Reggie, do whatever you want, but to be happy about somebody actually getting such a serious injury is just wrong. He's a human, not a just a player, I don't understand how you can honestly be happy about this.
AboveTheRim. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:11 PM   #27
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
I don't give a ****.

Yeah, cause the Dolphins have such a bright future, right? Nobody wants to play for Jeff Ireland. Enjoy yet another season of mediocrity. At least the Jets had a few years in which they were dominant in 09 and 10, and a few other decent years mixed in too. What have the Dolphins done since Marino retired? do the Jets have a storied and successful history? Obviously not, but neither do the Dolphins.

Just more proof that you're a typical asshole Miami sports fan. Only a true jackass rejoices when a player gets hurt. I wasn't happy at all to see Bush go down, or Brady go down in 08. The only player I enjoy seeing get injured is Mike Vick because he's a scumbag dog killer. But besides that, I NEVER enjoy seeing players get hurt. It's an awful part of the game.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:47 PM   #28
MiamiThrice
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Yeah, cause the Dolphins have such a bright future, right? Nobody wants to play for Jeff Ireland. Enjoy yet another season of mediocrity. At least the Jets had a few years in which they were dominant in 09 and 10, and a few other decent years mixed in too. What have the Dolphins done since Marino retired? do the Jets have a storied and successful history? Obviously not, but neither do the Dolphins.

Just more proof that you're a typical asshole Miami sports fan. Only a true jackass rejoices when a player gets hurt. I wasn't happy at all to see Bush go down, or Brady go down in 08. The only player I enjoy seeing get injured is Mike Vick because he's a scumbag dog killer. But besides that, I NEVER enjoy seeing players get hurt. It's an awful part of the game.

Lol @ this little **** talking shit about the franchise with the highest regular season win percentage in NFL History.

The Jets were dominant in 09 and 10? Really? LOL losing in the AFC championship game. That must be the highlight of your franchise eh bro? Pathetic. The last time the Jets were relevant your dad didn't even have hair on his balls.

72 Dolphins the only team to go undefeated in all of North American pro sports. Be jealous of the superior franchise Jets fan.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:05 AM   #29
Heavincent
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Lol @ this little **** talking shit about the franchise with the highest regular season win percentage in NFL History.

The Jets were dominant in 09 and 10? Really? LOL losing in the AFC championship game. That must be the highlight of your franchise eh bro? Pathetic. The last time the Jets were relevant your dad didn't even have hair on his balls.

72 Dolphins the only team to go undefeated in all of North American pro sports. Be jealous of the superior franchise Jets fan.

When was the last time the Dolphins were relevant? But keep living in the past buddy, even though you probably weren't even alive in 72. Both franchises suck dick, deal with it.

Judging by the way you act, you're probably not even older than me.
Old 09-25-2012, 01:15 AM   #30
MiamiThrice
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
When was the last time the Dolphins were relevant? But keep living in the past buddy, even though you probably weren't even alive in 72. Both franchises suck dick, deal with it.

Judging by the way you act, you're probably not even older than me.

The Dolphins are superior to the Jets in every way.

More superbowls.
More hall of famers.
Better win percentage all-time

My city has hot brazilian models, cocaine, the NBA ****ing champs, and the NFL franchise with the highest win ratio of all-time. Be jealous little boy.

Arn't you that guy bandwagons the Lakers/Kobe? LOL probably the same deal with the Jets. Just another high school pube "Revis island bro!!!!!!"
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: