Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2012, 12:20 AM   #31
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Heavincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,430
Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
The Dolphins are superior to the Jets in every way.

More superbowls.
More hall of famers.
Better win percentage all-time

My city has hot brazilian models, cocaine, the NBA ****ing champs, and the NFL franchise with the highest win ratio of all-time. Be jealous little boy.

Arn't you that guy bandwagons the Lakers/Kobe? LOL probably the same deal with the Jets. Just another high school pube "Revis island bro!!!!!!"

I was a Jets fan before Revis buddy. Nets fan too.

Funny calling me a bandwagoner, when you're just another blatant Heat/Lebron bandwagon hopper. Get outta here. You guys are all the same. Just a bunch of shit talking morons.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:26 AM   #32
AlonzoGOAT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,272
AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I was a Jets fan before Revis buddy. Nets fan too.

Funny calling me a bandwagoner, when you're just another blatant Heat/Lebron bandwagon hopper. Get outta here. You guys are all the same. Just a bunch of shit talking morons.
He's speaking the truth we are the better organization and iy's not close. You think because of a couple back to back AFC losses make you the better By the way why would someone bandwagon the dolphins If anything you always suck the lakers/kobe dick so don't see how your case isn't bigger then he is. And once again in bold. Think before you write because you just described gang green and your fan base.
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:27 AM   #33
MiamiThrice
Banned
 
MiamiThrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 423
MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation
Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I was a Jets fan before Revis buddy. Nets fan too.

Funny calling me a bandwagoner, when you're just another blatant Heat/Lebron bandwagon hopper. Get outta here. You guys are all the same. Just a bunch of shit talking morons.

The Nets? LOL they suck ****ing dick. Enjoy your ceiling as a first round and out team little boy.

No wonder you bandwagon Kobe Bryant and suck him off. Hes the closest thing to basketball relevance you know of.

I've been a Heat fan since you were wearing diapers you little *******. No need to be jealous that my years of diehard fandom have paid off and now I have the best ****ing team in sports. Feels good man.

MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:30 AM   #34
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Heavincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,430
Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
He's speaking the truth we are the better organization and iy's not close. You think because of a couple back to back AFC losses make you the better By the way why would someone bandwagon the dolphins If anything you always suck the lakers/kobe dick so don't see how your case isn't bigger then he is. And once again in bold. Think before you write because you just described gang green and your fan base.

I'm not interested in a stupid homer battle. That's not the type of fan I am. This dude's hyping up the shitty ass Dolphins, which is embarrassing. I'm just saying the Jets have been better over the last 10 years or so. Just a fact. The Dolphins haven't been relevant for a long time. Not the Jets have either, just more so than the Dolphins.

I'm not the one being a jackass here. He's rejoicing because Revis tore his ACL, which tells me he's just another asshole Miami fan.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:32 AM   #35
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Heavincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,430
Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
The Nets? LOL they suck ****ing dick. Enjoy your ceiling as a first round and out team little boy.

No wonder you bandwagon Kobe Bryant and suck him off. Hes the closest thing to basketball relevance you know of.

I've been a Heat fan since you were wearing diapers you little *******. No need to be jealous that my years of diehard fandom have paid off and now I have the best ****ing team in sports. Feels good man.

This post just confirms that you're probably no older than 15.

Hysterical.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:34 AM   #36
MiamiThrice
Banned
 
MiamiThrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 423
MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation
Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I'm not interested in a stupid homer battle. That's not the type of fan I am. This dude's hyping up the shitty ass Dolphins, which is embarrassing. I'm just saying the Jets have been better over the last 10 years or so. Just a fact. The Dolphins haven't been relevant for a long time. Not the Jets have either, just more so than the Dolphins.

I'm not the one being a jackass here. He's rejoicing because Revis tore his ACL, which tells me he's just another asshole Miami fan.

Coming from the same *** that goes into a DOLPHINS THREAD after the game and does his pathetic Jets chant.

Just like the Jets organization. All ****ing talk, but when things are bleak they just start crying.

Good thing you ignored my previous post little boy. We all know who is superior.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:36 AM   #37
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Heavincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,430
Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

Alright RG. Whatever you say.

What team/player are you going to be a fan of next year at this time?
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:38 AM   #38
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox
 
ballinhun8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ehhhh, BANDWAGON BOSTON
Posts: 3,520
ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

Last time dolphins were even relevant, OP wasn't even alive


But hey at least he got to hop on the cHeat bandwagon.

Last edited by ballinhun8 : 09-25-2012 at 12:47 AM.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:43 AM   #39
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Heavincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,430
Heavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected posterHeavincent is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

I don't even know why I'm arguing with this kid. He's not a real Dolphins fan, and I doubt he even lives in Miami, because it's just yet another one of RG's alternate accounts.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=238952

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=1#post7816111

Really? Come on now.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:47 AM   #40
MiamiThrice
Banned
 
MiamiThrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 423
MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation
Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I don't even know why I'm arguing with this kid. He's not a real Dolphins fan, and I doubt he even lives in Miami, because it's just yet another one of RG's alternate accounts.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=238952

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=1#post7816111

Really? Come on now.

Do you even know what "Yo my tv out" is from?



Theres no way this kid is out of high school.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:48 AM   #41
AlonzoGOAT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,272
AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I'm not interested in a stupid homer battle. That's not the type of fan I am. This dude's hyping up the shitty ass Dolphins, which is embarrassing. I'm just saying the Jets have been better over the last 10 years or so. Just a fact. The Dolphins haven't been relevant for a long time. Not the Jets have either, just more so than the Dolphins.

I'm not the one being a jackass here. He's rejoicing because Revis tore his ACL, which tells me he's just another asshole Miami fan.

But the dolphins are still the better franchise (fact) and that's call that matters you act like you've wooped our ass for a long time. What's sanchez record against the fins now 3-4?
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:51 AM   #42
AlonzoGOAT
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,272
AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Last time dolphins were even relevant, OP wasn't even alive


But hey at least he got to hop on the cHeat bandwagon.
2008 is that long?
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:52 AM   #43
MiamiThrice
Banned
 
MiamiThrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 423
MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation
Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
But the dolphins are still the better franchise (fact) and that's call that matters you act like you've wooped our ass for a long time. What's sanchez record against the fins now 3-4?



The Jets act like their in Patriots company when they actually have a losing record vs us in the Rex Ryan era(which ironically enough is the best era of their entire franchise LOL)
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:54 AM   #44
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox
 
ballinhun8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ehhhh, BANDWAGON BOSTON
Posts: 3,520
ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
2008 is that long?


One fluke season after a 1-15 year doesn't make you relevant.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:59 AM   #45
MiamiThrice
Banned
 
MiamiThrice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 423
MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation
Default Re: Darelle Revis Torn ACL - Out for the season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
One fluke season after a 1-15 year doesn't make you relevant.

There are no "fluke seasons" in the National Football league. It's the most competitive league in all of sports.

Btw Dolphins have more superbowls than the Bears, u mad?

Looks like we got another jealous kid in here.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:52 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy