Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-24-2012, 11:59 PM   #1
MiamiThrice
Banned

MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation
Default Yo my tv out, Packers win?

My tv went out during that hailmary pass at the end. Packers were up 12-7, did they win?
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:00 AM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Yo my tv out, Packers win?

Yea, they came down with the int and won.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:08 AM   #3
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Oh, so this is RG? That explains the idiocy you have displayed.
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:15 AM   #4
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick

Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster

damn. Packers got robbed.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:17 AM   #5
MiamiThrice
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Yea, they came down with the int and won.

Just checked ESPN and it says the Seahawks won.

Just saw the replay and that was a great catch. The seahawks player clearly had possession of the ball, don't see how anyone could see differently.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:31 AM   #6
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The seahawks came back in the bottom of the 9th by putting a game winning shot into the basket
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:33 AM   #7
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

What the???

Seriously does this op dude have a life outside of ISH?? How many accounts do you need?
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:34 AM   #8
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

is this the RG i keep hearing about?
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:35 AM   #9
Heavincent
5-time NBA All-Star

Heavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this boardHeavincent is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
What the???

Seriously does this op dude have a life outside of ISH?? How many accounts do you need?

I know. This is getting ridiculous.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=238952
Heavincent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #10
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
I know. This is getting ridiculous.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=238952
Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
The seahawks came back in the bottom of the 9th by putting a game winning shot into the basket
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 12:44 AM   #11
MiamiThrice
Banned

"RG" is probably the 5th person I've been accused of being on this site. Seems like when one has nothing to say in an argument they just resort to calling people out for being someone else.

This is my only account, feel free to check the IP Addresses.
Old 09-25-2012, 12:52 AM   #12
RaininTwos
Betrayed

RaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininTwos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
RaininTwos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:24 AM   #13
Deuce Bigalow
5-time NBA All-Star

Deuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputationDeuce Bigalow has a terrific reputation

How many accounts does this guy have?
Deuce Bigalow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:27 AM   #14
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

He posts on this football forum as stateofmind, this new miamithrice guy, I think he might be alonzogoat too and in the last he was inception28 and idefend5.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:42 AM   #15
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
He posts on this football forum as stateofmind, this new miamithrice guy, I think he might be alonzogoat too and in the last he was inception28 and idefend5.
I might be RG because I called you out for being a retard this alone explains you're a little bitch that got served

Let me propose another candidate for who's RG: ballinretardx8

Reason: Retarded dropped out community college
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: