Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-25-2012, 01:52 AM   #16
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board
Default Re: Yo my tv out, Packers win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
I might be RG because I called you out for being a retard this alone explains you're a little bitch that got served

Let me propose another candidate for who's RG: ballinretardx8

Reason: Retarded dropped out community college

Packers by a great interception to the OP
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:53 AM   #17
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I might be RG because I called you out for being a retard this alone explains you're a little bitch that got served

Real original. What is that like through fourth time you've tried using the same joke?? Ain't it about time for you to head to sleep? Does mommy know you're using the computer after the lights went out? Why don't youbhesd under tour captain America bed sheets and when you wake up maybe you'll think of some fun and creative ways to come back

Are you capable of doing that sport? I know you can big guy
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:54 AM   #18
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:

preach!
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:00 AM   #19
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

Where this sudden influx of Miami fans come from??
Old 09-25-2012, 02:01 AM   #20
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Real original. What is that like through fourth time you've tried using the same joke?? Ain't it about time for you to head to sleep? Does mommy know you're using the computer after the lights went out? Why don't youbhesd under tour captain America bed sheets and when you wake up maybe you'll think of some fun and creative ways to come back

Are you capable of doing that sport? I know you can big guy
Sounds like the lack of education has leaden you to write this up. Negged no need to counter
AlonzoGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:04 AM   #21
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

Quote:
Sounds like the lack of education has leaden you to write this up. Negged no need to counter

Yea I'm sure that middle school you're in would be proud to see how you write now
Old 09-25-2012, 02:04 AM   #22
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

AlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation hereAlonzoGOAT has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Where this sudden influx of Miami fans come from??
You really think that's my alt despite our join dates, previous posting, and being online simultaneously? Fine if that's all you got you can believe what ever you want. Fuvk your teachers that made you lose interests in reading tho
Old 09-25-2012, 02:08 AM   #23
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

Quote:
You really think that's my alt despite our join dates, previous posting, and being online simultaneously? Fine if that's all you got you can believe what ever you want. Fuvk your teachers that made you lose interests in reading tho

Another knock on education when you're the one being repetitive?? It's not hard to come up with original ideas. Unless you are a pre-adolescent attention who're who needs to be right like the way you have acted.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:14 AM   #24
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

Quote:
Another knock on education when you're the one being repetitive?? It's not hard to come up with original ideas. Unless you are a pre-adolescent attention who're who needs to be right like the way you have acted.
Why do I knock on your education. Because you talk about original ideas and claiming you're not indeed a retard but reply to me with things like this.

"Does mommy know you're using the computer after the lights went out? Why don't youbhesd under tour captain America bed sheets and when you wake up maybe you'll think of some fun and creative ways to come back "
Old 09-25-2012, 02:17 AM   #25
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

Quote:
Why do I knock on your education. Because you talk about original ideas and claiming you're not indeed a retard but reply to me with things like this.

"Does mommy know you're using the computer after the lights went out? Why don't youbhesd under tour captain America bed sheets and when you wake up maybe you'll think of some fun and creative ways to come back "

That's actually creativity at its finest. I wasn't making a simple retard joke and saying retard four times in a post to try to make fun of someone.

I made fun of your youth and childish behavior and made a creative most implying who you Srebrenica acting like. Do you understand that now?
Old 09-25-2012, 02:19 AM   #26
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

Quote:
That's actually creativity at its finest. I wasn't making a simple retard joke and saying retard four times in a post to try to make fun of someone.

I made fun of your youth and childish behavior and made a creative most implying who you Srebrenica acting like. Do you understand that now?
No it didn't make sense and as someone who actually went to college I rather call you a retard plain and simple then post something like that monstrosity that looks to be written by an 8 year old.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:23 AM   #27
MiamiThrice
Banned

MiamiThrice has decent reputationMiamiThrice has decent reputation

AlonzoGOAT don't waste your time. Your talking to the idiot that spelled Tannehill as "dancehall".

This guy clearly has the IQ of a 12 year old with down syndrome.
MiamiThrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 02:25 AM   #28
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

Quote:
No it didn't make sense and as someone who actually went to college I rather call you a retard plain and simple then post something like that monstrosity that looks to be written by an 8 year old.

Oh I'm sure you went to an accredited school. Stop with the B.S. already. I'm done with this petty stuff. Like I said in the other thread. You're not worth the time anymore. At least if you were a fan of a rIval*team then it'd be fun but now we're just repeating ourselves.

I'm out.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:27 AM   #29
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

Quote:
Oh I'm sure you went to an accredited school. Stop with the B.S. already. I'm done with this petty stuff. Like I said in the other thread. You're not worth the time anymore. At least if you were a fan of a rIval*team then it'd be fun but now we're just repeating ourselves.

I'm out.
Surprised you can remember that far back from not being able to read in both threads good night
Old 09-25-2012, 02:29 AM   #30
AlonzoGOAT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiThrice
AlonzoGOAT don't waste your time. Your talking to the idiot that spelled Tannehill as "dancehall".

This guy clearly has the IQ of a 12 year old with down syndrome.
I like how he claimed we're the same poster for being dolphin fans and and he called you bandwagon fan. Who bandwagons the dolphins? That and he thinks I haven't posted here before and just "suddenly showed up". I admit I'm not a vet in ISH but I lurked for a while until I got an email they were opening up registrations.

Last edited by AlonzoGOAT : 09-25-2012 at 02:31 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: