Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-30-2012, 05:35 PM   #1
Warners0
Kids at the park dunk on me

Warners0 has no real reputation yet.
Default Bulls got Nate Rob

Warners0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 06:40 PM   #2
nightprowler10
Bring Back Bogans!

nightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternightprowler10 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bulls got Nate Rob

Meh...
nightprowler10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:16 PM   #3
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

Will be a great source of energy from the PG spot from the bench, and definitely a better player than Lucas.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:33 PM   #4
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
definitely a better player than Lucas.

Yep
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:43 PM   #5
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputationballinhun8 has a terrific reputation

Not official yet but I like the signing. Teague didn't look like he was confident to be trusted in a key role so getting Robinson helps a lot. He definitely gives the bench a true scoring threat along with Gibson so that's a plus.

He and Rose could be scary.

Our bench doesn't look as bad as we thought it was going to be. Better offense this year but they'll need to improve on D if they will be counted on to win games.

Robinson
Belinelli
Butler/Radman
Gibson
Nazr

Not terrible but hopefully some time will give them the chemistry that the original Bench Mob had.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 08:55 PM   #6
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster

I like the signing.

We know what we'll get for sure from him: energy and heart. Two things that match up perfectly with the type of roster we have here.

The things that he's been criticized for are things I've seen him improve over the last season or two. He's playing smarter and more under control.

He can provide us with a scoring spark off the bench which is something we've needed and at this point we can count on him more so than Teague so we needed someone for that spot.

Also once Rose comes back a Hinrich and Robinson due off the bench will be nice. On offense Hinrich could play PG while Robinson plays SG and on defense they could switch.

When he gets hot he can truly be a difference maker. Problem is he used to only do that once in a while and it'd be the only way he played a part.

Now he's learned to still contribute even if he's not on fire.

On a side note I read some rumors that we may be talking to TMac.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. Feel like there may be some better options out there like Jodie Meeks, Terrence Williams, Donte Greene, even Michael Redd, etc but if they're bringing in TMac to be behind RIP/Belli and Deng/Butler then i'm cool with it.

We'll see what happens.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 10:53 PM   #7
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

This is not a bad move at all. He has a lot of skills that definatley make up for his size. Plus he's a more than capable scorer. it's amazing sometimes how efficient he is offensively at his height.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:05 PM   #8
Abe Frohman
I am the Sausage King

Abe Frohman has decent reputationAbe Frohman has decent reputation

For what he's costing us Im completely fine with this signing...
Abe Frohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 07:36 PM   #9
Tenchi Ryu
Banned

Tenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputationTenchi Ryu has a terrific reputation

One thing I love is that this is another energy guy off the Bench. You can never have players with too much energy. Just thinking about the possibility of Noah, Gibson, Nate, and possibly Thomas filling the entire United Center with their hustle, drive and motivation, would make the team and even our fanbase better as a whole. Having all these players who openly love the game on our court

Rose gonna be butthurt as hell he can't play with these guys yet
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:58 AM   #10
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
I like the signing.

We know what we'll get for sure from him: energy and heart. Two things that match up perfectly with the type of roster we have here.

The things that he's been criticized for are things I've seen him improve over the last season or two. He's playing smarter and more under control.

He can provide us with a scoring spark off the bench which is something we've needed and at this point we can count on him more so than Teague so we needed someone for that spot.

Also once Rose comes back a Hinrich and Robinson due off the bench will be nice. On offense Hinrich could play PG while Robinson plays SG and on defense they could switch.

When he gets hot he can truly be a difference maker. Problem is he used to only do that once in a while and it'd be the only way he played a part.

Now he's learned to still contribute even if he's not on fire.

On a side note I read some rumors that we may be talking to TMac.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. Feel like there may be some better options out there like Jodie Meeks, Terrence Williams, Donte Greene, even Michael Redd, etc but if they're bringing in TMac to be behind RIP/Belli and Deng/Butler then i'm cool with it.

We'll see what happens.
I hope Im wrong, bec I just don't like Vlad Rad and Bellinelli.
I felt they could have had CJ Miles or Martell Webster, or Redd or even Fernandez, instead. It's not like these guys are being persued by a lot of teams, in fact all of them are still not signed.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #11
chairman
The Return

chairman has decent reputationchairman has decent reputation

am I the only bulls fan whos extremely excited about this signing? Nate Rob is too sick, so excited for the season to start Go bulls
chairman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #12
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

The official signing: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=10669
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:09 AM   #13
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman
am I the only bulls fan whos extremely excited about this signing? Nate Rob is too sick, so excited for the season to start Go bulls

He's legit. Not a savior like player, and he'll likely shoot us out of a few games, but he's also going to win us some games too. I like Nate a lot.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 08:09 PM   #14
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat coolidizzle is considered somewhat cool

Mark Deeks: Nate Robinson's contract with the Bulls is not guaranteed. Twitter
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 02:12 AM   #15
SourPatchKids
Banned

SourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSourPatchKids is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Unreal.
SourPatchKids is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: