Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-27-2012, 04:51 PM   #31
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think of Tony Romo? Top 10? Top 5? Your thoughts...

I watched the majority of NY's games last year, at least 10 of them...and all 3 this year too yet I am sure NEXT YEAR I will be accused of not watching...

so you are saying that no games ended on an Eli INT in the 4th last year?...is that correct?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:54 PM   #32
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
top-10 for sure...and perhaps an argument could be made for 4 or 5

he is doing great this year though, numbers a little lower than usual but that has a lot to do with going to Seattle, just ask Rodgers

Yea bro he played AWESOME against TB at home. Give it up, chump.

Just face the fact that Romo prolly won't ever win your team a SB
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #33
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I watched the majority of NY's games last year, at least 10 of them...and all 3 this year too yet I am sure NEXT YEAR I will be accused of not watching...

so you are saying that no games ended on an Eli INT in the 4th last year?...is that correct?

Maybe 1 or 2 at most? Unless you mean some game we were down three scores and he was firing at the end. Becuase you probably do, because you don't take context into account.

When we lost last year, we LOST. Eli was flat. our defense would have been better if me and you stood there and discussed football with our hands up. We'd be down 21, cut it to 7, back to 14, back to 7, back to 14. Defense never made stops. I can almost go week to week with you and give you scores off the top of my head.

If you want soul crushing Eli touchdowns to make you smile, go back 2 and 3 years. We can make a movie called ELI DESTROYS NIKO'S SOUL. Last year not so much.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #34
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
the fckin title of the article says

just STFU...

^^^ coming to your NFL stadium SOON!!! get your popcorn ready!!!

Damn the depressed bearded version of Ryan Gosling in the Notebook is pushing Vick for the starting job???

Didn't know he was in the NFL. He musta been bored after buildin that house
Old 09-27-2012, 05:01 PM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The VICK IS BEING BENCHED is because Reid had a pissy moment in the press conference when asked about Vick and said HES OUR QB FOR NOW. I don't see how they bench him, the backup won't be better, and Reid will get fired. So i don't see any truth to it although it made me laugh.

P.Tiddy is now scouring game film to find proof Eli sucked. Waiting for criticism of wins to start coming in...

Last edited by niko : 09-27-2012 at 05:17 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #36
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Eli >>> Bead Eyes

The hardware, the composure, the decisision-making, the calmness in the second half.

Romo wears Starter.... kids were embarrassed to wear those shoes in elementary/middle school cuz it meant ur family was broke as fluck
Old 09-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #37
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
Eli >>> Bead Eyes

The hardware, the composure, the decisision-making, the calmness in the second half.

Romo wears Starter.... kids were embarrassed to wear those shoes in elementary/middle school cuz it meant ur family was broke as fluck
i just don't see how one (and he does it often) measures QB's and does what he wants to do, which is basically say that two relatively even QB's in the regular season can't be differentiated when one of them has won the head to head matchups, is inarguably better in important moments, and has won super bowls as the MVP. If those are not things that differentiate skill levels than football is meaningless other than fantasy points.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:29 PM   #38
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

no single position in the NFL should use rings as the main measurement...not even QB

maybe you can do that in the NBA, but not a league where a team is made up of 53 players...no way
Old 09-27-2012, 05:45 PM   #39
ClutchOver9000
#Knickstape

ClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation hereClutchOver9000 has an incredible reputation here

Romo is top 10 and def would be higher w/ some sort of noticeable playoff success but alas...
ClutchOver9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:57 PM   #40
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
no single position in the NFL should use rings as the main measurement...not even QB

maybe you can do that in the NBA, but not a league where a team is made up of 53 players...no way

You do understand the importance of the QB position, no?
Old 09-27-2012, 06:00 PM   #41
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You do understand the importance of the QB position, no?
yes I do...it is important obviously but not important to the point you need a great one, or even a good one to win a championship
Old 09-27-2012, 06:13 PM   #42
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
yes I do...it is important obviously but not important to the point you need a great one, or even a good one to win a championship

Most of the time you do. That's just a patently wrong statement. I can think of practically only a few times in my 30+ year of watching football that a QB who won was either not great, or at least in the short part of his career that was great. And in the last 10-15 years it's actually skewed even more so that the top QB's are always the ones that win titles. Who won a title in the last 15 years with a bad QB?

And don't give me example of QB's playing badly - great players have bad games. You need to get to the Super Bowl to win it, and teams with bad QB's tend to fall short.

Give me the list. And don't give me all early 80's examples and Dilfer. You are really talking out of your ass today.

Out of the last 20 superbowls, i can think of TWO QB's i would call as not elite top tier who won, Dilfer, and Doug Williams who is 20 years ago, and he was superb that season. Ridiculous. Just doesn't have the long term resume. And the QB's who became elite went into the game, played well, and then became Elite. It's not a coincidence.

In your teams history, you have always been an elite team due to always having top QB's. ELITE. You should know better.

Last edited by niko : 09-27-2012 at 06:19 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:19 PM   #43
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

lol, name me a few but Dilpher and Brad Johnson don't count

it has been PROVEN that you don't need a great QB to win a SB...I don't need to list anything
Old 09-27-2012, 06:21 PM   #44
niko
I Run NY.

This thread is ridiculous, you've said ELi threw int's to end a bunch of games last year we lost, which is wrong, and now you are saying Super Bowl winning teams don't need great QB's, which has no data to back it up (and the last 10 years is the exact opposite, teams with bad QB's don't stand a chance).
Old 09-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #45
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

oh, I think you actually forgot about Brad Johnson...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: