Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 09-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #46
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think of Tony Romo? Top 10? Top 5? Your thoughts...

Really great recent examples. Because the league hasn't changed in the last 10 years.

Romo isn't as good as Eli and i see no evidence he ever will be. We are in week 4 and you can already see the wheels starting to come off. Monday night the bears are going to wreck you. Avi bet? Bears beat cowboys, if not i rep Romo avi of your choice. Bears win, Eli? Money where your mouth is? Do you want points too? 7
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #47
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

hell Eli had a rating of 73.9 the first year THE GIANTS won a ring with him at QB

he wasn't spectacular that year at all...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:27 PM   #48
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Really great recent examples. Because the league hasn't changed in the last 10 years.

Romo isn't as good as Eli and i see no evidence he ever will be. We are in week 4 and you can already see the wheels starting to come off. Monday night the bears are going to wreck you. Avi bet? Bears beat cowboys, if not i rep Romo avi of your choice. Bears win, Eli? Money where your mouth is? Do you want points too? 7
okay so you're saying that in today's NFL you HAVE to have an elite QB to win a ring then?

is that what you are saying?
Old 09-27-2012, 06:29 PM   #49
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

you'll give me 7 points?
Old 09-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #50
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
oh, I think you actually forgot about Brad Johnson...
it's an anamoly. Let's say Romo plays well 18 of the next 20 games. I say ROMO SUCKS. Why - i have proof! The two games.

That's stupid no?

Well your premise is basically you can win the QB not good because it happens as an anomaly. As a Cowboy fan, is that your reason for living? We can win even though our QB sucks, it's happened before? I thought that was just the Jets fans who thought that way.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:34 PM   #51
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
you'll give me 7 points?
YEP, 7. You in?
Old 09-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #52
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
YEP, 7. You in?
sure

I have Cowboys +7
you have Chicago -7

avy for 1 week

Old 09-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #53
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
sure

I have Cowboys +7
you have Chicago -7

avy for 1 week

Nothing gay, no pictures from Cowboys.com or anything.

Funny story, they offered the website to your owner for $88k, he said HELL NO but a gay website paid it. Are there that many gay cowboys?
Old 09-27-2012, 06:39 PM   #54
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
sure

I have Cowboys +7
you have Chicago -7

avy for 1 week

what a lopsided bet,

isnt the line like -3 DAL

Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:41 PM   #55
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
what a lopsided bet,

isnt the line like -3 DAL

Don't doubt me dude.

PTiddy, who wins Eagles/Giants?
Old 09-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #56
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Don't doubt me dude.

there are sites where u can bet the bears at -7 and make like 3 to 1 on your money, if not more...
Old 09-27-2012, 06:45 PM   #57
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
there are sites where u can bet the bears at -7 and make like 3 to 1 on your money, if not more...
It's an avi bet. I can't say the Bears are going to smash the Cowboys but take the victory if they win on a lucky bounce 23-22.
Old 09-27-2012, 06:49 PM   #58
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
It's an avi bet. I can't say the Bears are going to smash the Cowboys but take the victory if they win on a lucky bounce 23-22.
I understand, just thought you shoulda got better odds from them. Should have been a pickem' at the least. Cowboys are favored to win this game, thats very telling. Only way I see the Bears having a chance is if the defense plays lights out and Forte plays (both ifs).
Old 09-27-2012, 06:51 PM   #59
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Quote:
Don't doubt me dude.

I like the Giants to win that game
Old 09-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #60
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Quote:
I like the Giants to win that game
great spot for the eagles tiddy, all the sharps are on the eagles
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: