Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-11-2013, 05:41 AM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Default Why do I personally draw more interest than any other poster on this message board?

If you look at a track record of how many "views" a particular poster generates, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to come to the conclusion to know that "Legend of Josh" generates more views than any other poster in the history of this message board.

No matter how many posts one may have (such as GOBB, etc) or even how popular they are in the main forum (no offense Strow) ... when it comes to just sheer interest Legend of Josh has had more "views" per capita than any other poster. This is just fact. The numbers never have, and they never will lie.

What exactly explains this phenomenon? It doesn't matter. Shit just is what it is. ... and obviously many of you hate.

... and who cares? I just think it'd be rather interesting to see any other poster generate more "views" ... LOL, yeah right. Like that'll ever happen.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:46 AM   #2
CeltsGarlic
so sophisticated

Default Re: Why do I personally draw more interest than any other poster on this message board?

Just why do you care so much about yourself? What is the problem?
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 05:47 AM   #3
Legend of Josh
Banned

Default Re: Why do I personally draw more interest than any other poster on this message board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Just why do you care so much about yourself? What is the problem?

My point exactly... your message will be followed by many more just like it. All I can say is ... TIGER UP HER BUTT!!!!!
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:04 AM   #4
CeltsGarlic
so sophisticated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
My point exactly... your message will be followed by many more just like it. All I can say is ... TIGER UP HER BUTT!!!!!

That was not my point, not mentioning the "exactly" part... youre going too far on disgusting levels. #whore
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:11 AM   #5
MetsPackers
new based god

probably the high volume of mind-raped minions who follow your every e-move
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:32 AM   #6
Go Getter
Wild 100's

You off your meds again man?
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:43 AM   #7
nathanjizzle
Death B4 Disobedience

dumb pedophile
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:50 AM   #8
blablabla

because you are awesome

is that what you wanted to hear
blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:09 AM   #9
emsteez forreal
iWANNAgoHIGHER.

in my 6 years of being on ISH (with a few long hiatuses) you're the only person that genuinely cares about your online persona, that's why. i think everyone else on ISH just posts in their free time, this seems like it's your life.
emsteez forreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:18 AM   #10
BuGzBuNNy

Guess chips93 was right
Quote:
Originally Posted by chips93
OP has some program that inflates page views. he has done it on many of his threads before.

im sure, that later on he will reference how many views this thread, and his othre threads have gotten. its kinda sad
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...84#post8021784
BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #11
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
Wait you mean 484k people haven't viewed the nicki Minaj vs drake thread?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:39 AM   #12
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Because you specifically make threads calling attention to yourself, you tool. Nobody has a morbid fascination with you except you.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:02 AM   #13
DaHeezy
College star

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Because you specifically make threads calling attention to yourself, you tool. Nobody has a morbid fascination with you except you.

This

Combo with the fact you have 20 different usernames you actively use gets you view count going.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:12 AM   #14
niko
I Run NY.

Here ATTENTION. You very clearly seem to want it. EVERYONE LOOK AT LOJ.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:59 AM   #15
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
If you look at a track record of how many "views" a particular poster generates, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to come to the conclusion to know that "Legend of Josh" generates more views than any other poster in the history of this message board.

No matter how many posts one may have (such as GOBB, etc) or even how popular they are in the main forum (no offense Strow) ... when it comes to just sheer interest Legend of Josh has had more "views" per capita than any other poster. This is just fact. The numbers never have, and they never will lie.

What exactly explains this phenomenon? It doesn't matter. Shit just is what it is. ... and obviously many of you hate.

... and who cares? I just think it'd be rather interesting to see any other poster generate more "views" ... LOL, yeah right. Like that'll ever happen.

How many of those views are your own views? How many are of the same couple of people? How wide of an audience do you think you are reaching? Ever considered that...?

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: