Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 10-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #31
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Everyone is in!

When we starting this draft??
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:10 PM   #32
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Everyone is in!

When we starting this draft??

Blocked at work from the fantasy site, so tonight I will lock the pool and try and see what I can figure out about the keepers. I don't care when we start....maybe some people can chime in. I set Monday as the keeper deadline, but if people are wanting to start I don't care.

Also - anyone with an opinion on my keepers? FC I think it was mostly you who had concerns so just let me know.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:44 PM   #33
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Also - anyone with an opinion on my keepers? FC I think it was mostly you who had concerns so just let me know.

I have the same opinion than last season. I don't think it is a big issue (I will beat you anyway ) but I don't understand that you care about the keepers being secret while you are receiving everybody's keepers by PM. We may post the keepers here and, at least, we get some entertainment.

My keepers are CPaul (1), Millsap (4), Garnett (5) and Klay Thompson (11).
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 02:57 PM   #34
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle
I have the same opinion than last season. I don't think it is a big issue (I will beat you anyway ) but I don't understand that you care about the keepers being secret while you are receiving everybody's keepers by PM. We may post the keepers here and, at least, we get some entertainment.

My keepers are CPaul (1), Millsap (4), Garnett (5) and Klay Thompson (11).

Someone has to receive them and input them on the system. If there is another solution I am all ears. There might be with the keeper option on the pool which we will find out shortly.

I don't think keeping them secret is that big a deal either, but just what we have always done.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:43 PM   #35
RapsFan
Great college starter

FYI I have sent my keepers to rapscanwin via PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:49 PM   #36
RapsFan
Great college starter

League locked. Looks like everyone can set the keepers on the site. Once everyone has done that, I can then lock the keepers. I can't do anything until the keeper deadline, which is Monday but I can change it. If everyone is ready with their keepers, set them on the pool and confirm to me when done. If people aren't ready, we can stick to the Monday deadline. From the sounds of it most are ready with their keepers but perhaps not all.
Old 10-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #37
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
League locked. Looks like everyone can set the keepers on the site. Once everyone has done that, I can then lock the keepers. I can't do anything until the keeper deadline, which is Monday but I can change it. If everyone is ready with their keepers, set them on the pool and confirm to me when done. If people aren't ready, we can stick to the Monday deadline. From the sounds of it most are ready with their keepers but perhaps not all.

So wait a second...are we sending you the keepers, or doing it ourselves from the site?
Old 10-04-2012, 08:10 PM   #38
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
So wait a second...are we sending you the keepers, or doing it ourselves from the site?

Set the keepers on the website, then confirm you have done so with RF
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:12 PM   #39
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low

When you confirm with me, let me know round values. I'll still have to check the pool from last year, but I can confirm if your round is correct etc.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:20 PM   #40
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
Quote:
When you confirm with me, let me know round values. I'll still have to check the pool from last year, but I can confirm if your round is correct etc.

K cool I've done it. Going to send you a PM with round value RapsFan....
Old 10-04-2012, 10:40 PM   #41
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

how will I know the round values of my players?
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 07:43 AM   #42
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
how will I know the round values of my players?

Pm me guys who you are wanting round values and ill send it to you.
Old 10-05-2012, 07:45 AM   #43
RapsFan
Great college starter

Keepers set on site:

Zan Tabak
T-Low
Rapsfan
Old 10-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #44
NoHandles
I airball my layups

NoHandles has an OK reputation so far

I've also set my keepers in Yahoo. I also previously sent you my keepers with associated values.
NoHandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:39 PM   #45
RapsFan
Great college starter

Keepers set on site:

Zan Tabak
T-Low
Rapsfan
NoHandles
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: