Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 11-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #466
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

NoHandles, offered you a trade a few days ago and it's still sitting there.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 01:56 PM   #467
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Actually this is one of my more active leagues. The trades just have to be fair. Joe Johnson/Josh Smith for Carmello/Ibaka won't cut it

Edit still impressed by how you climbed the latter lilb. Went from last to near the top in a couple weeks. Shows you have some fantasy skillz.
I've received worse offers than that. And if you don't like the offer, counter it.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:53 PM   #468
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Sometimes a counter involving any of the players in an original offer don't make any sense. However, adding comments to offers and declines is always good in my opinion.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #469
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's still early. A lot more trade are made in Jan/Feb before the deadline. That being said, I still have tons of 3 point shooters. And I've seen people who could use them.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:56 PM   #470
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

Thinking over the offer Bokes.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:19 PM   #471
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Funk
Thinking over the offer Bokes.
I think it's a pretty even offer if you look at it. You can see the areas where each of us would gain and lose from the trade. I think it's really a matter of preference and need based but it would seem it could help both of us in some of our weaker categories. Anyways take your time.

No handles, I also send you an offer quite awhile ago, and FC too and no response from either of you.
Old 11-23-2012, 10:45 PM   #472
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Funk - that was a very....weird deal. I assume you have a strategy you're working on.

FYI - I was probably going to accept, or make a very close counter! Second time that's happened in a week.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:30 AM   #473
bokes15
Playoffs!

Another big trade under the belt.

Funk Gets: D. Howard, Waiters, George Hill
Bokes Gets: CP3, Reddick, DeAndre Jordan

Essentially, the main cogs of this trade were Paul and Howard. We went back and forth for awhile over the players to send along with them. funk actually overall improves in more categories than I do. But especially for his areas of need. Points, 3's, rebounds. But for me I really needed that FT% to improve and Howard was killing me there so I had to shop him around. I think we both tried to make the trade such that he wouldn't lose TOO many assists and I wouldn't lose TOO many boards and blocks. Anyways, i'm happy with the trade. My team has overgone a complete overhaul.
Old 11-24-2012, 03:05 AM   #474
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Now we're talking. Bokes is a contender.
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:55 AM   #475
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Looking for assists.

Hump
Ersan
Dunleavy
Metta
AJ Price
Jamal Crawford

All up for grabs. Willing to do a 2 for 1. If anyone is looking to add depth.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:03 AM   #476
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

I'm totally thrown by Funks moves over the past 24 hours. Basically he turned CP3, Hickson, Reddick and DeAndre Jordan into Al Jefferson, George Hill and Deon Waiters.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:51 PM   #477
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

NoHandles gets:

Roy Hibbert
OJ Mayo
Danny Green

Chamberlain gets:

David Lee
Greivis Vasquez
Larry Sanders
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #478
bokes15
Playoffs!

Funk's stint with Dwight Howard was shorter than Britney Spears Vegas marriage.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:49 PM   #479
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
NoHandles gets:

Roy Hibbert
OJ Mayo
Danny Green

Chamberlain gets:

David Lee
Greivis Vasquez
Larry Sanders

Huh.....another veeeeeeeeeeeery weird deal. Chamb, you must really think Hibbert will stay in the toilet all season.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:58 PM   #480
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Looking for assists.

Hump
Ersan
Dunleavy
Metta
AJ Price
Jamal Crawford

All up for grabs. Willing to do a 2 for 1. If anyone is looking to add depth.

I was about to ask if you're willing to deal anyone good on your team or just the scraps. Then you get Mo Will for Hump.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: