Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 11-24-2012, 08:59 PM   #481
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Finally got a decent offer.

My Hump for LilB's Mo Williams.
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:45 PM   #482
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapsFan
Huh.....another veeeeeeeeeeeery weird deal. Chamb, you must really think Hibbert will stay in the toilet all season.

I'm sure he'll get out of it, but I desperately needed assists. Hibbert being kept for me next year would mean first round, so no thanks.

I was mostly upset about losing Danny Green.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:46 PM   #483
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

ZanTabak you traded away your humps? Your humps, your humps, your humps?
Old 11-24-2012, 10:12 PM   #484
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlain
ZanTabak you traded away your humps? Your humps, your humps, your humps?
lol yes...my humpty humps..
Old 11-24-2012, 10:27 PM   #485
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Looking to do a 2 for 1 deal where I upgrade any of my starters, even slightly. I'll give either Gee or Hayward. One of them has to be on my bench and they are much better then a lot of players some teams are using regularly.

Any interest let me know.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #486
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
I was about to ask if you're willing to deal anyone good on your team or just the scraps. Then you get Mo Will for Hump.
Lets not get carried away here. Mo-Will is a mid-tier pg with a very low shooting % and an injury history. I'm also banking on Humphries numbers probably going up over the course of the season but we'll see. I was in need of boards anyways.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:38 PM   #487
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Another big trade under the belt.

Funk Gets: D. Howard, Waiters, George Hill
Bokes Gets: CP3, Reddick, DeAndre Jordan

Essentially, the main cogs of this trade were Paul and Howard. We went back and forth for awhile over the players to send along with them. funk actually overall improves in more categories than I do. But especially for his areas of need. Points, 3's, rebounds. But for me I really needed that FT% to improve and Howard was killing me there so I had to shop him around. I think we both tried to make the trade such that he wouldn't lose TOO many assists and I wouldn't lose TOO many boards and blocks. Anyways, i'm happy with the trade. My team has overgone a complete overhaul.

Persoanlly I think this deal was a total steal for you, but that's not why I'm asking this.

What are you basing that bolded comment on? I think I commented on this before but I can't remember and maybe this doesn't apply here. But if it's based on that evaluator button, I think people need to be careful using it (to accept or reject a deal). Some of the projections I have seen from that are way way off.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:51 PM   #488
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Sent you a deal RapsFan. Not expecting you to accept it but just showing who I'm interested in, and seeing if you're interested in a few of my guys.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #489
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Persoanlly I think this deal was a total steal for you, but that's not why I'm asking this.

What are you basing that bolded comment on? I think I commented on this before but I can't remember and maybe this doesn't apply here. But if it's based on that evaluator button, I think people need to be careful using it (to accept or reject a deal). Some of the projections I have seen from that are way way off.
I can't speak for Funk, that was my counter offer and he accepted it. But I did click the evaluator button and it showed more increases on his end, so yeah that's what i'm basing my comment on.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:11 PM   #490
RapsFan
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I can't speak for Funk, that was my counter offer and he accepted it. But I did click the evaluator button and it showed more increases on his end, so yeah that's what i'm basing my comment on.

So the real stats are that Funk lost in 5 cats. Not relevant for the trade, but just speaks to that tool. It uses projections for the players and also for the GMs usage for the players in the deal. Anyway, just everyone be careful basing decisions on it.
Old 11-25-2012, 08:41 AM   #491
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
Lets not get carried away here. Mo-Will is a mid-tier pg with a very low shooting % and an injury history. I'm also banking on Humphries numbers probably going up over the course of the season but we'll see. I was in need of boards anyways.
All very true. Hump may turn it around, and he's had a few pretty good games this year. Mo Will is injury prone. It's pretty much a gamble on both sides.

btw - Mo is hurt as we speak! lol ...but I knew that before I made the trade. Just hoping he doesn't miss too much time.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:51 PM   #492
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
All very true. Hump may turn it around, and he's had a few pretty good games this year. Mo Will is injury prone. It's pretty much a gamble on both sides.

btw - Mo is hurt as we speak! lol ...but I knew that before I made the trade. Just hoping he doesn't miss too much time.
Yeah, and even with the gamble part it's still kind of low risk medium reward. And I did know about Mo being hurt pre-trade.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:21 PM   #493
RapsFan
Great college starter

TRADE MADE

Rapsfan: Marcin Gortat, Gordon Hayward and Alonzo Gee

Funk: Al Horford, Paul George

Funk really wanted Gortat and needed depth badly. I was willing to move Gortat if I got an upgrade over Hayward. Gee not a flashy name, but a very solid fantasy player. Hayward not going to come off the bench forever and was playing well outside of a few games, another sneaky fantasy player.

I'm hoping Horford creeps back to career FT% and George continues his current play.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:30 AM   #494
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

LOL. Funk Gave me a similar offer for Marc Gasol before making that trade.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #495
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

I'm in desperate need for blocks
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: