Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 11-30-2012, 09:28 PM   #496
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Don't you just love those players that you try to trade away early on and are met with "he's not good enough" type of response, only to eventually have them find their game and start balling out of control? Hello Evan Turner.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:44 PM   #497
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Don't you just love those players that you try to trade away early on and are met with "he's not good enough" type of response, only to eventually have them find their game and start balling out of control? Hello Evan Turner.
Or the opposite. When you draft a player thinking he's going to give you 'poor mans Kevin Love" type numbers and you get trade offers only to refuse them, in hopes that he'll turn it around but he never does...Hello Ersan Ilyasova
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #498
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Or the opposite. When you draft a player thinking he's going to give you 'poor mans Kevin Love" type numbers and you get trade offers only to refuse them, in hopes that he'll turn it around but he never does...Hello Ersan Ilyasova
Jeremy Lin for me minus the trade offers. I thought that was gonna be an awesome 11th round pick for me. I figured he was gonna get his own team and while his FG% might suffer he was still gonna put up stellar numbers. Then they go and get Harden and he goes into defer mode and stinks up the boxscore. Oh well, you win some you lose some.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:28 AM   #499
FCardelle
High School JV MVP

FCardelle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle
I'm in desperate need for blocks
Wow, my team heard me. Durant 4 blocks, 8 blocks total

BTW, when I send an awful offer, I am not expecting people to accept it but rather a counteroffer.
FCardelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #500
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Curious...how come Pietrus doesn't show up on the FA list?...anyone notice this?

EDit , He's up now.

Last edited by Zan Tabak : 12-01-2012 at 12:20 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:50 PM   #501
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

Can you guys please stop sending me these ridiculous trade offers! I'm trying to counter with something a little bit more realistic but some of the stuff I'm receiving is just outrageous lately. I don't understand how all this trade activity has been going on when all I have been receiving all month of November was total crap.
Toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 11:53 PM   #502
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Toni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat coolToni is considered somewhat cool

I need blocks and assists. If anyone has any realistic trade proposals send them my way!
Old 12-04-2012, 12:00 AM   #503
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
Can you guys please stop sending me these ridiculous trade offers! I'm trying to counter with something a little bit more realistic but some of the stuff I'm receiving is just outrageous lately. I don't understand how all this trade activity has been going on when all I have been receiving all month of November was total crap.
Says the guy who sent me a Bargnani for Marc Gasol offer.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:38 AM   #504
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbeastnani
Says the guy who sent me a Bargnani for Marc Gasol offer.

Says the guy who has been vastly overrating Bargnani since joining this forum. I just thought you were naive enough to accept that offer
Old 12-04-2012, 02:48 AM   #505
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

lilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputationlilbeastnani has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
Says the guy who has been vastly overrating Bargnani since joining this forum. I just thought you were naive enough to accept that offer
Definitely not the only bad offer you've sent me. I think a "fair" offer to you is one that is heavily lopsided on your end. When you send a stupid one like that and get an equally stupid one in return you complain about it.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:15 AM   #506
Toni
The Clumsy Waiter

Quote:
Definitely not the only bad offer you've sent me. I think a "fair" offer to you is one that is heavily lopsided on your end. When you send a stupid one like that and get an equally stupid one in return you complain about it.

I just sent you another trade. Look at the stats on average and the player rankings. I think you are vastly overrating the performance of your players. Make a counter if you want.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:05 PM   #507
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

Humphries is now coming off the bench. Looks like that 13/11 guy from last year is nowhere to be found. Advantage:Tabak
Old 12-10-2012, 01:02 PM   #508
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Quote:
Humphries is now coming off the bench. Looks like that 13/11 guy from last year is nowhere to be found. Advantage:Tabak
Which surprises me. With Brook out I thought he'd be getting a ton of minutes. But I'm pretty happy with Mo and how the trade turned out.
Old 12-10-2012, 01:32 PM   #509
RapsFan
Great college starter

RapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected posterRapsFan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Which surprises me. With Brook out I thought he'd be getting a ton of minutes. But I'm pretty happy with Mo and how the trade turned out.

Shocker, Tabak killed Beast in that deal.
RapsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:40 PM   #510
bokes15
Playoffs!

It happens though. Early season Tabak offered me Humphries for Afflalo and I borderline was about to accept that deal.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: